Welcome To aBlackWeb

wow i feel so dumb

The moment they hijacked the English language is when they went too far. I say tranny in a crass way, obviously, but there's no malice. That's speaking for the majority of us. Im down for labeling them the way they prefer but they not gone relabel me. I don't care what you say the word means. It feels like a reclassification. Its offensive. It comes off as a slur, unintentionally or not. I reject that word ion care sis. I don't play the pronoun game

just stfu

You're mistaken.

Why are you so hellbent on perpetuating this white liberal agenda? This cis thing was popularized by THEM. Black queers are on their hype

That's either true or it's not true

its clear you dont know any Black queers.

do me a favor babe, and kindly stfu

It seems like a lot of people are confused about what the Tuskeege "experiment" entailed. Basically they were supposed to be treating people infected with syphilis yet they were giving them placebos instead in order to track the progression of the disease (even though syphilis had already been around for thousands of years and they damn well knew what would happen).

It seems like a lot of people are confused about what the Tuskeege "experiment" entailed. Basically they were supposed to be treating people infected with syphilis yet they were giving them placebos instead in order to track the progression of the disease (even though syphilis had already been around for thousands of years and they damn well knew what would happen).

thats what i have been researching. my question is: why would they even waste their time doing bloodwork and labs when they already knew how syphilis affects the body?

Correcting those misinformed is cool, but the needle wasn't moved very far on the scale here.
Wouldn't be my choice of argument to get people to take the vaccine if that's the intention.
And plenty of other racial medical horrors to consider besides Tuskegee.

Correcting those misinformed is cool, but the needle wasn't moved very far on the scale here.
Wouldn't be my choice of argument to get people to take the vaccine if that's the intention.
And plenty of other racial medical horrors to consider besides Tuskegee.

i wasnt trying to change ppls minds about getting vaccinated, as im not taking the vaccine

it was about the experiment only

For those citing Tuskegee as a reason to not get vaccinated do yall think they are giving black folks a different vaccine than the white folks, asians, latin folks?

Just curious. I have reservations about the vaccine as well but mainly because it was so rushed...

Sidenote: for folks that say they cant stand the gay/trans stuff and talk.... yall sure do focus on that shit alot... lmao half the fuckin thread not even about the original topic n shit

I can see how word of mouth misconstrued what happened....

They were ill intentioned experiments, bottom line

Back