Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked at how many people think that teachers don't suffer from a range of "mental illnesses".
Myself and the students at my high school probably created some mental illnesses for those teachers lol
If I could go back I'd change so much

So what are the mental illnesses that should prevent someone from teaching? Or is it all mental illness?

These questions are for all the posters using transgender people having a mental illness as why they shouldn't be allowed to teach.

A fucking lot should stop folks from teaching

But specific examples I could give at a later date

I’m not saying being trans is one of them though.

Can you answer my questions instead of trying to ask me one in reply? They are simple questions. Or just ignore my post if you find them to difficult to answer.

I answered your question, It's in the question that I asked you.

Do you think it's normal and sane for a grown ass man to think he's a woman and then become one?

You think that's normal behavior?

To be real. How many of y’all had teachers that just taught and not all the extra shit about life?

well older trans folks that lived that lifestyle wish they had mental health evaluation regarding their lifestyle

the medical community was saying the same thing but changed it in recent years.

Are you talking about people who transition then want to go back to their original sex? That's extremely rare and was blown up by an article from the UK that's been disproved with an actual study

I dont think anyone here is equipped to diagnose anyone as having a mental illness. It's just a really thinly veiled excuse for their own bias, prejudice or ignorance.

As somebody who is married to a person who deals with people with mental illness for a living it takes ALOT to make that actual diagnosis on a person. It's not just done as easily as people think

Nah, as long as they're on task with what's written on paper, anybody can teach your babies.

Just that simple. I can't tell folks how to raise their kids, all I do is look from the sidelines and observe

I didn't say anybody could teach my child and neither did you in your question to me. You asked specifically about a trans person and that's what I answered. Dont switch it up

To be real. How many of y’all had teachers that just taught and not all the extra shit about life?
life not the same thing as talking about the medical procedure they underwent to become what they wanted to become

Explain how it's more complex? You named a specific class. Where would their personal opinion about gender identity come in during sex education? As in how the human body works and how to have safe sex?

You talking as if you know what every little word would be said/uttered by all these trans queer teachers.

A man thinking he's a woman and changing his body so that it can be one, for me is on some goofy shit, but people do what they wanna do, and I am supposed to believe that person is going to stay on code because of some lesson plans?

You do know children asks questions, you do know children talks among themselves about what they see and form their "own" thoughts...But as long as "it" follows the lesson plans, you good

If human and cat fetuses were exactly the same until 2 months into a pregnancy at which point the body develops as one or the other there would be a good chance that every now and then there would be some kind of a mix-up.

That's not what's happenin' with transgenderism tho. It's a societal condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back