Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn’t you ok with kids getting head?
What Wait GIF - What Wait Laighs - Discover & Share GIFs

I didn't say anybody could teach my child and neither did you in your question to me. You asked specifically about a trans person and that's what I answered. Dont switch it up

You have plenty of sense, but I see where this is going: You're ok with a trans teaching kids sex education as long as they follow what's on the lesson plan. I even bolded it because it jumped out at me

I said, it's that simple, that's all I need to know breh. If that's all that's needed and required to teach YOUR kids, why wouldn't anybody else not fit the position to teach your children? That's my point of me saying "anybody" can teach your kids as long as they follow the lesson plans that's on paper

Then you doubled down, made the block again, and said, you couldn't care about a personal's belief, as long as they don't mentioned it or somethin, something along those lines, etc.

You talking as if you know what every little word would be said/uttered by all these trans queer teachers.

A man thinking he's a woman and changing his body so that it can be one, for me is on some goofy shit, but people do what they wanna do, and I am supposed to believe that person is going to stay on code because of some lesson plans?

You do know children asks questions, you do know children talks among themselves about what they see and form their "own" thoughts...But as long as "it" follows the lesson plans, you good

That still doesnt answer what their personal gender identity has to do with teaching how the human body functions on a basic level which is pretty much what sex education is. Regardless of if they identify as a man or a woman the human body works pretty much the same regardless so how they identify would have zero to do with what would actually be being taught because it would be irrelevant.

As for the sex part of sex education again the curriculum is based around explaining reproduction and if old enough how to have safe sex. So again how they personally identify has nothing to do with how a baby is conceived or how to have safe sex as that is universal no matter who you're having sex with. So a teacher being gay or trans has nothing to do with their ability to teach basic human biology which is what you're failing at trying to prove

You have plenty of sense, but I see where this is going: You're ok with a trans teaching kids sex education as long as they follow what's on the lesson plan. I even bolded it because it jumped out at me

I said, it's that simple, that's all I need to know breh. If that's all that's needed and required to teach YOUR kids, why wouldn't anybody else not fit the position to teach your children? That's my point of me saying "anybody" can teach your kids as long as they follow the lesson plans that's on paper

Then you doubled down, made the block again, and said, you couldn't care about a personal's belief, as long as they don't mentioned it or somethin, something along those lines, etc.

Again my answer was specific to the question you asked and the person you asked about. It wasnt one to be applied to any person you insert into that scenario. You boxed your own argument in by framing the question that way.

That still doesnt answer what their personal gender identity has to do with teaching how the human body functions on a basic level which is pretty much what sex education is. Regardless of if they identify as a man or a woman the human body works pretty much the same regardless so how they identify would have zero to do with what would actually be being taught because it would be irrelevant.

As for the sex part of sex education again the curriculum is based around explaining reproduction and if old enough how to have safe sex. So again how they personally identify has nothing to do with how a baby is conceived or how to have safe sex as that is universal no matter who you're having sex with. So a teacher being gay or trans has nothing to do with their ability to teach basic human biology which is what you're failing at trying to prove

You don't think a child may have a question on if trans-queer can have babies, and you don't think that trans-queer won't get more questions asked about their gender during this Sex Education period or later on afterwards??

You think this is a cut and dry thing, str8 lesson plans teaching, read over Chapters 3 and 4, answer the questions at the end of the chapter and go home? You think that's what's going on in the classrooms? That don't even go on in the classroom when there's a regular teacher teaching this subject, questions are being asked and things are being talked about, sometimes in details.

This is a subject that most children 4th, 5th, and 6th graders want to know about, you don't think those children are not going to ask about their teacher's gender and have "it" go into depth?

You don't think at any point across a classroom that has a trans-queer teacher, that a student may asked, If you're a woman, but born as a man, where's your penis and what they do with it?

Man yall gotta stop living in Kansas and start living in this reality evil ass world...

That's not what's happenin' with transgenderism tho. It's a societal condition.

I don't beleive that considering there have been transgendered people throughout history. You just see it more because we have more access to media and travel and other lives & lifestyles. And also it's illegal in most peoples to just straight up murder people for being trans (although some people even on this site seem to be iffy on that).

I'm not sure why it's hard for people to grasp the concept of birth defects such as conjoined twins and hermaphrodites and also know that men and women are formed exactly the same in the womb and sex is determined 7 weeks into gestation but can't fathom the idea that sometimes shit goes haywire and the wrong genitals grow on somebody.

It's not that far-fetched at all.

Again my answer was specific to the question you asked and the person you asked about. It wasnt one to be applied to any person you insert into that scenario. You boxed your own argument in by framing the question that way.

If you are ok with a trans-queer teaching your kid sex education as long as they follow the lesson plans, What would not allow a trans-queer not to teach your kid, If one is following the lesson's plans and their personal belief doesn't bother you if it's not presented to your kid,

I'm asking you, why would you have reservations towards anybody else teaching your kids if all they are doing is following the lesson plans and if they don't place their personal beliefs on your child. They are following the same steps as the trans-queer that you accept to teach your children

It's just that simple

That's what I am asking you

I don't beleive that considering there have been transgendered people throughout history. You just see it more because we have more access to media and travel and other lives & lifestyles. And also it's illegal in most peoples to just straight up murder people for being trans (although some people even on this site seem to be iffy on that).

I'm not sure why it's hard for people to grasp the concept of birth defects such as conjoined twins and hermaphrodites and also know that men and women are formed exactly the same in the womb and sex is determined 7 weeks into gestation but can't fathom the idea that sometimes shit goes haywire and the wrong genitals grow on somebody.

It's not that far-fetched at all.

Transsexualism describes all biology related gender issues. These are recognised medical problems that doctors will seek to correct, ie, the wrong genitals growin' on somebody.

Transgenderism is people who don't have biological gender issues, but suffer gender dysphoria, which is probably a mental condition but transgenders claim its due to gender misassignment

They aren't the same thing

Last edited:
Here comes the goofy ass derailment,

Niggas don't have anything rebuttal and they state goofy shit to deflect, females and insecure ass niggas do that shit when they can't talk up like a man...@AP21 delete the nigga posts, the shit aint pertaining to the topic and get this nigga outta my thread, he's not on subject with the topic

Nigga act like you over 18 and have an adult discussion or get the fuck out, don't bring yo silly ass in here with that dumb ass shit

I've seen it done before

You don't think a child may have a question on if trans-queer can have babies, and you don't think that trans-queer won't get more questions asked about their gender during this Sex Education period or later on afterwards??

You think this is a cut and dry thing, str8 lesson plans teaching, read over Chapters 3 and 4, answer the questions at the end of the chapter and go home? You think that's what's going on in the classrooms? That don't even go on in the classroom when there's a regular teacher teaching this subject, questions are being asked and things are being talked about, sometimes in details.

This is a subject that most children 4th, 5th, and 6th graders want to know about, you don't think those children are not going to ask about their teacher's gender and have "it" go into depth?

You don't think at any point across a classroom that has a trans-queer teacher, that a student may asked, If you're a woman, but born as a man, where's your penis and what they do with it?

Man yall gotta stop living in Kansas and start living in this reality evil ass world...

Well for one there's still a basic answer to your question and it's the same as if any woman can have babies...which is some can and some can't. It's not that deep of a question. And 2...how would the kids even know the teacher is trans to begin with to even ask those questions. That's not some information you just volunteer on the 1st day of class to your students. Of course discussions happen in classrooms based around the learning material. That's natual...and the questions being asked often have actual answers to them. The hypothetical questions you posed have actual answers to them that simply knowing the answer to won't damage your child's way of thinking about the world. And you've still yet to actually provide a legit claim of how a teacher being trans or gay would negatively affect their ability to teach the basic facts of human biology, regardless of how a person identifies, that can't be debated by whoever they choose to lay in bed with.

If you are ok with a trans-queer teaching your kid sex education as long as they follow the lesson plans, What would not allow a trans-queer not to teach your kid, If one is following the lesson's plans and their personal belief doesn't bother you if it's not presented to your kid,

I'm asking you, why would you have reservations towards anybody else teaching your kids if all they are doing is following the lesson plans and if they don't place their personal beliefs on your child. They are following the same steps as the trans-queer that you accept to teach your children

It's just that simple

That's what I am asking you

Because a person being trans and or queer has no bearing on how they treat my child in the classroom. Now a teacher that's a drunk, gets high all the time, or is simply incompetent, that would actually affect my child's ability to learn. A person being trans or gay doesn't affect a child's ability to learn whatever material they're being taught from a school book

Because a person being trans and or queer has no bearing on how they treat my child in the classroom. Now a teacher that's a drunk, gets high all the time, or is simply incompetent, that would actually affect my child's ability to learn. A person being trans or gay doesn't affect a child's ability to learn whatever material they're being taught from a school book

Tran-queer have no influence on children, but everybody else do?

Well for one there's still a basic answer to your question and it's the same as if any woman can have babies...which is some can and some can't. It's not that deep of a question. And 2...how would the kids even know the teacher is trans to begin with to even ask those questions. That's not some information you just volunteer on the 1st day of class to your students. Of course discussions happen in classrooms based around the learning material. That's natual...and the questions being asked often have actual answers to them. The hypothetical questions you posed have actual answers to them that simply knowing the answer to won't damage your child's way of thinking about the world. And you've still yet to actually provide a legit claim of how a teacher being trans or gay would negatively affect their ability to teach the basic facts of human biology, regardless of how a person identifies, that can't be debated by whoever they choose to lay in bed with.

1. You never looked at your teacher and without asking, thought that they were gay?

2. You don't think kids will try and figure out if their teacher is a trans or not from their appearance and mannerisms? You don't think kids pick up on those things and once they do, you don't think that they will talk amongst each other and talk in the lunchroom and come up with jokes, and then someone will be bold enough to ask? You don't think this may happen?

3. A kid thinking that a man can become a woman, and get rid of their body parts, won't affect a child's way of thinking? But a drunk and a weed head will?, Just not the trans-queer though

Tran-queer have no influence on children, but everybody else do?

I never said that. You're entire premise is based in the fact that you think being trans and queer is inherently bad. I don't. So no matter how you frame it as long as you're solely focusing on a person being trans or queer then there will be no other answer you're going to get. Also, he's not derailing the thread. You have on multiple occassions defended what Boosie did as normal and also saying people need to "wake up and stop living in a fantasy world" when it comes to older dudes getting older sometimes grown women to perform sex acts on kids. Yet you're in here trying to say a person being queer or trans alone disqualifies them from being a teacher. I'm willing to bet far more people wouldn't want your influence over a child given that you've actually advocated sexual abuse of children as a right of passage. You'd be the teacher to worry about.

1. You never looked at your teacher and without asking, thought that they were gay?

2. You don't think kids will try and figure out if their teacher is a trans or not from their appearance and mannerisms? You don't think kids pick up on those things and once they do, you don't think that they will talk amongst each other and talk in the lunchroom and come up with jokes, and then someone will be bold enough to ask? You don't think this may happen?

3. A kid thinking that a man can become a woman, and get rid of their body parts, won't affect a child's way of thinking? But a drunk and a weed head will?, Just not the trans-queer though

Never once because I didn't care about their personal lives so long as it didn't affect their ability to do their jobs affectively. I had a teacher caught doing coke in their classroom. They were far more of a worry to me than the gay teacher. The one teacher that I had that I knew was gay was only because he had a picture of his husband on his desk. Outside of that I would've never known nor cared to know. And so what if the kids ask, that's then on the adult to tell or not to tell. Of course kids have questions, but it's on the adults to give the right answers to those questions and certain shit you're saying kids would ask about has actual answers that can't be disputed. And unless a kid was already considering they didn't feel they were in the right body, simply knowing that people change their sex won't do shit but be another piece of information in their brain they learn. You're caught up in the idea that simply knowing about something will influence you to try it, yet don't see how that logic fails time after time when you apply it elsewhere

Edit: I also had a Western Civilization teacher who was also the Varsity basketball coach who got caught on multiple occassions with female students sitting on his lap in his classroom after school, and after he was finally fired two students flat out admitted to fucking him the entire previous year. But worry about the teacher that's gay or trans being bad for your kids....

I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around, that shouldn't have any affect on your child/or small children

You good on that right...

See comparing somebody who trans gender to a pedophile(who by definition harms children) and a crack head(who probably don’t have the mental capacity depending on how deep they are in addiction) is not crazy to you?

I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around, that shouldn't have any affect on your child/or small children

You good on that right...

See comparing somebody who trans gender to a pedophile(who by definition harms children) and a crack head(who probably don’t have the mental capacity depending on how deep they are in addiction) is not crazy to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back