Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around, that shouldn't have any affect on your child/or small children

You good on that right...

Your kid being around a drug addict has shit to do with them being masculine or feminine. that's not a good comparison.

I'm not a closed minded person but this fake ass enlightened damn near everything is acceptable mindset some of yall on just ain't right to me.

People not harming anyone deserves to live their lives free from persecution but that also doesn't mean I'm fucked up not being willing to subject my young child to all those different lifestyles at an early age.

In other words when it comes to my young kids
tenor.gif

Theres plenty of shit people do and overlook everyday that teachers do that is actually harmful to kids..for example...Smoking is bad for your health and literally the health of those around you too especially. I wonder if people have this same feelings towards a teacher taking a smoke break then coming back into class smelling like a pack of Newport's all in the classroom. that can literally affect your child's health yet how many times you think a parent has run up in a school about that?

That's what it is, folks wanna be so "open minded" and think by them being so "open minded" that they are more "advanced, entitled, intelligent" or on some type of golden morally road path/more mature than others who don't wanna be around demonic shit.

Then when you're not on that wave, you wanna be tagged with a labeled "homophobic" Shits ass backwards

What wpuld you say if a nigga woke up and started acting like a cat everyday, you'll think something wrong with them

Nah I believe folks would be in there trying communicate with the sick fucker or principal at the parent teacher conference meeting over why their child think they could become the same cat as the teacher.

The shit hit different when what we are discussing shows up to folks front steps and fucks up their child/children mental...Niggas don't believe it can happened to them... It's all posts now and make believe

A grown ass 220 pound man acting and dressing like a woman being around my 7 year olds aint never been kool, and won't ever be, fuck all this PC shit and being nice and acceptive of demonic /un-normal ass shit

Last edited:
well older trans folks that lived that lifestyle wish they had mental health evaluation regarding their lifestyle

the medical community was saying the same thing but changed it in recent years.

So what are the mental illnesses that should prevent someone from teaching? Or is it all mental illness?

These questions are for all the posters using transgender people having a mental illness as why they shouldn't be allowed to teach.

So what are the mental illnesses that should prevent someone from teaching? Or is it all mental illness?

These questions are for all the posters using transgender people having a mental illness as why they shouldn't be allowed to teach.

Do you think it's normal and sane for a grown ass man to think he's a woman and want to become one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back