Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a closed minded person but this fake ass enlightened damn near everything is acceptable mindset some of yall on just ain't right to me.

People not harming anyone deserves to live their lives free from persecution but that also doesn't mean I'm fucked up not being willing to subject my young child to all those different lifestyles at an early age.

In other words when it comes to my young kids
tenor.gif
so you would only have an issue if you knew for a fact it was a woman who used to be a man?

if there was no discernible way for you to know they used to be a man, would you still feel this way?

im just asking...im not attacking your position

Why would we be joking, people don't want that around their kids and it ain't nothing wrong in having that opinion
You right, the opinion isn't wrong

The parallels and analogies to justify that opinion are odd and perplexing tho

so you would only have an issue if you knew for a fact it was a woman who used to be a man?

if there was no discernible way for you to know they used to be a man, would you still feel this way?

im just asking...im not attacking your position

Yes I would still be of the same opinion. Every person in this world is shaped by who and what they are and when guiding part of a child or kids life their life experiences is imparted in some way shape form or fashion. I don't want that for my kids plain and simple.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't have teaching jobs. I'm saying they will not be teaching my kids is all.

That is far from saying all hetero teachers are good people and should be guiding my child either. I've on more than one occasion had my kids switched to a different teacher cause I didn't like the disposition of the previous one.

Last edited:
Y'all niggas search entirely too much TV

this who ya'll think gonna be standing up in front of the classroom teaching kids in this made up scenario

View attachment 308467

View attachment 308469

their whole goal is to try and blend in to conform to what society has deemed an acceptable image for a woman. Not a man dressed in drag.

They are going to look closer to an IG model than these two images.
tenor.gif

I'm shocked at how many people think that teachers don't suffer from a range of "mental illnesses".

I aint wanna say all this but its true.

We all got mfers with depression in our lives and people tell them to stop being weak and man/woman up.

But when it comes to trans shit, its like lets help these people with mental health issues.

None of yall dont care bout mental health.

Word I had 3 teachers k-12 try to commit suicide during the school year. All were straight and white.

I found out years later my history teacher was a magician. He would dress up in robes and perform rituals for his group.

Funny shit is half the mfers here wont think this is an issue/mental health issue cause they think demons and angels all that shit is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back