Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around

You good on that right...

I aint going back and forth with a mfer claiming being gay is the same as being a pedo fam.

You got it. No back and forth with me.

Im just saying. Im proudly straight and nothing I saw would have or could have changed that.

Some of yall, not all, but some talk like if kids see gays and trans people, chances are they will be gay too, and wanna protect kids from seeing them. Which means yall think yall mighta turned gay by seeing gay people as kids too, since thats how it works in yall mind.

That shit is crazy to me. The lines between being straight and gay to yall seem to be super thin even though yall anti gay.

With that said, idc enough about this to keep going back and forth.

Whatever it is, i agree to disagree.

Y’all?

I don’t think folks can be turned gay. You’re born that way.

anti gay? Never made one post saying I’m against the LBGT folks.

all I say is folks that think they are something they are not have issues that should be worked out.

the older trans community agrees with that too

I had a lesbian and gay teacher and they both did their job. So I have no issues and hope nobody has a issue with a teacher being different be it gay or trans white or black weird or not.

So don’t label me some bigot to that community.

I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around

You good on that right...
So you see transgendered ppl as crackheads or pedos?

Should have led with this. *Unwatches*

Y’all?

I don’t think folks can be turned gay. You’re born that way.

anti gay? Never made one post saying I’m against the LBGT folks.

all I say is folks that think they are something they are not have issues that should be worked out.

the older trans community agrees with that too

I had a lesbian and gay teacher and they both did their job. So I have no issues and hope nobody has a issue with a teacher being different be it gay or trans white or black weird or not.

So don’t label me some bigot to that community.

Nah i aint labeling you at all. Just quoted you cause you had quoted me. the fact i said and not all was because of you. You was a part of the not all in my mind.

I used to smash this ultra feminist chick whose whole circle was gay people. All her friends were either gay or lesbians.

So yall know how my mind work right? Im thinking threesomes galore in this bitch. Im thinking me and her gonna smash all her lesbian friends.

Bruh for as hard as I tried, i couldnt even get her to consider kissing a chick. Im like yo just try it, you might like it, but she had 0 attraction to chicks even though all she did was hang out with and fight for gays and lesbians.

Just saying, being cool with and being around them dont make you like them.

Sad to say, all my threesome plans got crushed. Smh. I would have bet money that shit was gonna play out differently.

Last edited:
I ain't kno what "gay" was til I was bout 12

& I went to the gay parade in San Francisco when I was 6

for context

what I was told at the time was a family vacation actually was a job interview for my dad (that he had no intentions of takin)

but since the company was gonna fly him out & pay for the hotel pops figured kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone

highlight of the trip for me, the Lego store.. I mean, 2 stories of nun but legos... shit was beautiful

then we did like a 5k walk/jog across the golden gate, saw that winding road, the house where they shot "Full House" etc.

now the parade

1st thing I saw was a grown man (full beard & all) in a pink tutu skippin down the street, not too long after that (what I would later learn to be dykes) baldheaded topless women on motorcycles

I was perplexed

yrs later goin thru family movies, I found the San Fran tape & it all made sense lol

I said all that to say... idk, I guess influence can go both ways

I think for the most part kids don't kno or care bout that shit unless it's force fed to them

but I digress

Why can’t a transqueer be around a child?! They ain’t automatically pedophiles or killers.

One argument is the questions it raises with children.
They are going to ask why is a man/woman pretending to be a woman/man.
It's a mature topic that the gay community is now convoluting even for adults.
So they believe exposing such a sexualized situation to children is premature.

One argument is the questions it raises with children.
They are going to ask why is a man/woman pretending to be a woman/man.
It's a mature topic that the gay community is now convoluting even for adults.
So they believe exposing such a sexualized situation to children is premature.
Then answer the question as a parent and keep it moving.

The thing is, not teaching children that these people exist will not stop them from discovering them at school or out in public.

Furthermore, what/who someone decides to identify as has nothing to do with how well they can teach my child.

Then answer the question as a parent and keep it moving.

It'd be nice if things were that simple, but I don't have faith it'll always go that way.
There are all kinds of ways things like this could go wrong.
Sensitive stuff like this is usually kept out of professional environments for that reason.

Good GAWD at the ignorance! Niggas really think someone finna rub being transgendered off on they kids huh

I've upset one group of men this week already, I'm a sit this one out
nah fuck that.

transgenderism is about confusion in my eyes.
the child should be guided by genders we were born as and if they choose to go whatever route after they are of age to process what they are and what they want then im cool.

for folks that claim to be so outraged and disgusted by the LGBTQ community...... yall sure do like talking about it alot.

My humble opinion... If the person is doing their job correctly and isn't harming anyone, their sexual orientation shouldn't be a concern.

just my 2 cents
you stay trynna get points.......f outta here.

i dont want no smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back