Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
An arguement can be made they're mentally unstable. So no. I'd prefer for my child not to be in ones care.

Would yall be comfortable sending your child to be taught or babysat by a white person that identifies as black? Or a black person that identifies as white? Transracial.

Someone that identifies as otherkin?

Someone that identifies as a jedi.

All real things.

Would yall be comfortable sending your child to be taught or babysat by a white person that identifies as black? Or a black person that identifies as white? Transracial.

Someone that identifies as otherkin?

Someone that identifies as a jedi.

All real things.
The baseline is teacher...professional. the only reason this would be an issue is if said teacher is unprofessional and doesn't do their job correctly. Like it would be for any other person.

All this other shit is corny.

The baseline is teacher...professional. the only reason this would be an issue is if said teacher is unprofessional and doesn't do their job correctly. Like it would be for any other person.

All this other shit is corny.

I didn't evade or move around your baseline.

And you didn't answer the question.

Y'all niggas search entirely too much TV

this who ya'll think gonna be standing up in front of the classroom teaching kids in this made up scenario

1593609879355.png

1593609923463.png

their whole goal is to try and blend in to conform to what society has deemed an acceptable image for a woman. Not a man dressed in drag.

They are going to look closer to an IG model than these two images.

I'm not a closed minded person but this fake ass enlightened damn near everything is acceptable mindset some of yall on just ain't right to me.

People not harming anyone deserves to live their lives free from persecution but that also doesn't mean I'm fucked up not being willing to subject my young child to all those different lifestyles at an early age.

In other words when it comes to my young kids
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back