Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe transgenderism is 100% environmental so I'm skeptical about trans people bein' teachers. To kids anyway.

If you've already transitioned and you don't discuss it with your class then ok I guess but when still... Skeptical

Its wild how these mfers are super masculine, but also say that they could have been gay if they had a gay man around them or trans teacher. Shits wild.
Makes you wonder how influential they ar.....I'm a chill

I pissed off the childless brigade, I don't want any smoke with any fathers also

I'm going to the VIP to be thirsty b

Its wild how these mfers are super masculine, but also say that they could have been gay if they had a gay man around them or trans teacher. Shits wild.

I don’t think folks are saying that. Well. I’m not.

Still no to babysitter through
Still yes to teacher though.

Makes you wonder how influential they ar.....I'm a chill

I pissed off the childless brigade, I don't want any smoke with any fathers also

I'm going to the VIP to be thirsty b

Wait. You really think folks don’t have kids is a problem/weird?

I thought you was just playing

for folks that claim to be so outraged and disgusted by the LGBTQ community...... yall sure do like talking about it alot.

My humble opinion... If the person is doing their job correctly and isn't harming anyone, their sexual orientation shouldn't be a concern.

just my 2 cents

Nobody said that tho
I don’t think folks are saying that. Well. I’m not.

Still no to babysitter through
Still yes to teacher though.

Im just saying. Im proudly straight and nothing I saw would have or could have changed that.

Some of yall, not all, but some talk like if kids see gays and trans people, chances are they will be gay too, and wanna protect kids from seeing them. Which means yall think yall mighta turned gay by seeing gay people as kids too, since thats how it works in yall mind.

That shit is crazy to me. The lines between being straight and gay to yall seem to be super thin even though yall anti gay.

With that said, idc enough about this to keep going back and forth.

Whatever it is, i agree to disagree.

Im just saying. Im proudly straight and nothing I saw would have or could have changed that.

Some of yall, not all, but some talk like if kids see gays and trans people, chances are they will be gay too, and wanna protect kids from seeing them. Which means yall think yall mighta turned gay by seeing gay people as kids too, since thats how it works in yall mind.

That shit is crazy to me. The lines between being straight and gay to yall seem to be super thin even though yall anti gay.

With that said, idc enough about this to keep going back and forth.

Whatever it is, i agree to disagree.

I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around, that shouldn't have any affect on your child/or small children

You good on that right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back