Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a trans-queer person...I honestly believe many don't know what that is?

Explain it to us like a 4th grader and read out loud and ask yourself if that's some sanity behavior

its transgendered or queer people don’t usually say transqueer together. It’s simple people want to be the opposite gender of what they were assigned at birth.

its transgendered or queer people don’t usually say transqueer together. It’s simple people want to be the opposite gender of what they were assigned at birth.

Who do they usually date?

A person born a woman, dresses up as a dude or becomes a dude, only to date dudes again? demonic ass shit

Man keep that shit from around my kids..

Reactions: GNS
They can date whoever they want, I was just pointing out the sick shit that goes on in these folks mind, just like how black men are picked apart, I'm just highlighting the sick shit that goes on in these folks minds

but you not in they mind how can you know? A white man cant tell me what I’m thinking

Bro the transracial comparison is fair and the reasons you say it isn't are nonsense

I love it when they don't see the hypocrisy of their own views. The unwillingness to even try and understand lmaooooo. Never fails when I drop that on them. They can't compute.

The transracial comparison is silly because transracial isn't a real thing. Some people may identify with or have been raised in a certain culture different from their own but that is totally different from race and, to a much further extent, gender.

The thing about ignorance and bigotry is it feeds itself; the bigot becomes proud of his ignorance and uses confirmation bias to reinforce it. The ignorance becomes part of their identity. There's really nothing that can be done for people like that who don't want to change.

The transracial comparison is silly because transracial isn't a real thing. Some people may identify with or have been raised in a certain culture different from their own but that is totally different from race and, to a much further extent, gender.

I don't understand what you're sayin'.

There exist people of one race, a societal construct, who feel they should have been born in another. There exist people of one gender, a societal construct, who feel they should have been born in another.

You can be feminine and not be trans, like you can adopt other cultures without havin' to be a member of the culture's race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back