Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you're sayin'.

There exist people of one race, a societal construct, who feel they should have been born in another. There exist people of one gender, a societal construct, who feel they should have been born in another.

You can be feminine and not be trans, like you can adopt other cultures without havin' to be a member of the culture's race.

I don't actually buy that gender is a purely societal construct with no biological factors at play. Gender roles, perhaps but not gender.

I also don't think transracial is a thing beyond a few sensationalized and oversimplified tabloid-like news stories.

I don't actually buy that gender is a purely societal construct with no biological factors at play. Gender roles, perhaps but not gender.

I also don't think transracial is a thing beyond a few sensationalized and oversimplified tabloid-like news stories.

Neither do I (fully) but this is the discussion that has been thrust upon us and its the reason the discussion is difficult.

Definitions.

Sex = biology. Gender =?

If we accept that gender is a construct, which any, any, any transgender will tell you is true, then that means transgenderism is environmental. Which also means people can be influenced into it. No, that doesn't mean a child meets a single trans person and challenges their gender, but its fair to wonder if further normalisation will.

Neither do I (fully) but this is the discussion that has been thrust upon us and its the reason the discussion is difficult.

Definitions.

Sex = biology. Gender =?

If we accept that gender is a construct, which any, any, any transgender will tell you is true, then that means transgenderism is environmental. Which also means people can be influenced into it. No, that doesn't mean a child meets a single trans person and challenges their gender, but its fair to wonder if further normalisation will.

so trans shouldn’t be normalized?

The transracial comparison is silly because transracial isn't a real thing. Some people may identify with or have been raised in a certain culture different from their own but that is totally different from race and, to a much further extent, gender.

The thing about ignorance and bigotry is it feeds itself; the bigot becomes proud of his ignorance and uses confirmation bias to reinforce it. The ignorance becomes part of their identity. There's really nothing that can be done for people like that who don't want to change.

Exactly damn it. I could see transracial being a thing if large numbers of white people thought they were Native American or black and actually acted like it. Everytime I see it it seems like they just acting out the stereotypes of blackness or whatever group they trying to steal from. Like saying you feel Latino

I'll reply to this, cuz I see where this going right now

You good with allowing child to be around a crack head 8 hours outta the day, or a pedo? Since we all masculine and these kids won't turn out to be either one of those folks, your kids should be good with having them un-normal ass circumstances presented to them in their lives everyday.

You good with having trans use the same bathroom as your child while you not around, that shouldn't have any affect on your child/or small children

You good on that right...
That part. I see a lot of nambla logic on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back