Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of y'all think that you know for a fact that none of your kids teachers have been trans?

They wouldn’t know lol that’s why the whole “it’s ok to kill a tranny if they tricked me” defense came up in other threads

Was
1. If it's not a foreign concept and you heard about it before, why are you trying to belittle me for understanding the act what Boosie and others have done, you and dude who came in here with the goofy ass derailment, you and him stay bringing that shit up, I forgot all about that, made kids and everything went on with life after my response to the thread, gave explanations and everything, and apparently what I said is still embedded into your mind, but you stated that you use to hearing about it and reading about, and it's not a foreign concept? The way you and other dude acting and keep bringing it up, it's like that was yall first time hearing about it, something Boosie did when the shit been going on. Some people don't subscribe to what you may think is right or wrong, Teen having sex and talking about, is it right or wrong??

I don't agree with a trans-queer teacher teaching my kids or small kids anything especially Sex Education, I'm trying to understand, how I become ignorant for having this thought and got nailed to the cross for having this view, along with others, . I don't agree with it , because the person that is doing the teaching is not acting in a normal state of mind, a man thinking he is a woman is some illogical mess and insane , a man thinking he is Cat Woman and dressing up as Cat Woman every day should not be around kids,
but people raise their kids and make decisions for them on their own merit.

2. You seemed convinced that having a trans-queer teacher is all good and dandy and the kids will be ok, if you think that, that's cool, Salute to you...We are going in circles now.

You made your stance and I made mine, I don't know what else to tell you, appreciate the debate. Aint none of my kids will be in a classroom settings with a man who thinks he's a woman especially trying to teach them some Sex Education, just like yall don't want pedos, crackheads, murderers, and folks society deem as bad, I don't want a confused mentally individual around my kids

lol @ being nailed to a cross... far from it. The problem here isn’t transgendered people teaching kids what it is to be transgendered, though. You’re reaching for a million “what if’s” just to justify your distain of your child being taught by a transgendered. It’s really stupid, imo. If this was a legitimate issue, I’d agree... but this a human doing a job. That is all.

You posed the question, “would you be okay with a transgendered teaching your child”

this implies that the transgendered is doing their job as a teacher and teaching school curriculum, so of course the majority of the board doesn’t see a problem w this...

then you posed a different scenario, stating that a transgendered is teaching sex-ed and teaching the class about what it is to be transgendered

this is a completely different scenario that has never happened as far as I am concerned and was thrown out there for no reason but this scenario no one here agrees with... the same would apply to teachers trying to teach their religion or personal life style to children... I disagree w it all in the school life, as does everyone else here

you’re saying a bunch of nothing what-if’s that have no weight.

At the end of the day, this is the new normal.

Yall could fight the new normal all yall want, might even hide it from your kids for an additional year or two, but they will eventually be exposed to the shit.

Better to have dialog with your kid and explain to them what it is that they are seeing. Instead, some of yall gonna make this shit a taboo in yall households and when something becomes a taboo, kids are only gonna be more curious about it.

Was

lol @ being nailed to a cross... far from it. The problem here isn’t transgendered people teaching kids what it is to be transgendered, though. You’re reaching for a million “what if’s” just to justify your distain of your child being taught by a transgendered. It’s really stupid, imo. If this was a legitimate issue, I’d agree... but this a human doing a job. That is all.

You posed the question, “would you be okay with a transgendered teaching your child”

this implies that the transgendered is doing their job as a teacher and teaching school curriculum, so of course the majority of the board doesn’t see a problem w this...

then you posed a different scenario, stating that a transgendered is teaching sex-ed and teaching the class about what it is to be transgendered

this is a completely different scenario that has never happened as far as I am concerned and was thrown out there for no reason but this scenario no one here agrees with... the same would apply to teachers trying to teach their religion or personal life style to children... I disagree w it all in the school life, as does everyone else here

you’re saying a bunch of nothing what-if’s that have no weight.

Man listen to me:

You do what you wanna do with your children and let them be around whoever you feel that they need to be around, and I'll do the same with mines and the ones I raise. A tran-queer would never teach any of my kids, ever, I don't give a shit how homophobic it may be or who feelings I hurt, so be it, fuck that, shit is insane to me

I have nothing left to contribute, I'm tired of repeating myself. I don't have anything else. I'll take my "what ifs" with me. Lol @ me saying a bunch of nothing smh… Life aint as simple as yall make it seem, but just keep living

But just keep living is all I got...

I'm good man..

Last edited:
This is off topic, I'm just curious to hear your answer

@VIBE

The holiday Cinco De Mayo, what made it become a holiday, how did the holiday become?

Mexico army beat the French in Battle of Puebla.

how did it become a holiday, I have no clue

so what’s the “gotcha” here?

Mexico army beat the French in Battle of Puebla.

how did it become a holiday, I have no clue

so what’s the “gotcha” here?

Black people defeated the French in that Battle of Puebla...You said "Mexican Army" dismissing Black folks, the truth. Truth to Power is the key to knowledge and power, not trying to belittle you, but what you said, and what I posted are two different answers, that's why what I say comes off as a bunch of nothing and what ifs to you, in my eyes. I get into the crescents of the truth and reality of things

To this day, those folks have a parade and dress in black face, because the people who defeated the French and Napoleon were black people.

That's why my "what ifs" don't make sense to you and what I post is a bunch of nothing to you, to me, you don't study and see what things really is..

I would ask you what things that The LGBTG community did to have their own history, but it's not worth it

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Black people defeated the French in that Battle of Puebla...You said "Mexican Army" dismissing Black folks, the truth. Truth to Power is the key to knowledge and power, not trying to belittle you, but what you said, and what I posted are two different answers, that's why what I say comes off as a bunch of nothing and what ifs to you, in my eyes. I get into the crescents of the truth and reality of things

To this day, those folks have a parade and dress in black face, because the people who defeated the French and Napoleon were black people.

That's why my "what ifs" don't make sense to you and what I post is a bunch of nothing to you, to me, you don't study and see what things really is..

I would ask you what things that The LGBTG community did to have their own history, but it's not worth it

James Baldwin was a black gay man should he not be covered in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back