Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you let a trans queer be your child's teacher or baby-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're also assuming that kids will outright ask a teacher "Hey are you a man or a woman"...i mean yeah kids are rude but to be that bold? That's highly unlikely and even more unlikely, due to current social stigmas which you're clearly exhibiting that puts their jobs in danger, that the teacher would even give a detailed response. You're once again assuming a response. You're also showing a clear lack of what trans people go through when they transition with your "lack of this and lack of that" and how it would even compare to once again teaching the basics of human biology which is what sex education is. Sex education is not about whether or not a person sees themselves as a man or a woman, it's about how the human body works and you can't give 1 legit reason why a person who is trans or gay can't also teach how the human body works simply because they are trans or gay because again whether they're a man or a woman has shit to do with how the human body works. You just keep launching into hypotheticals about what you assume kids will ask and what you assume they will be told when truth be told the hypotheticals you have posed have answers that are related to how any human body works regardless of how a person presents themselves. Like somebody said already it's amazing so many think you can be "turned" or influenced to be gay by other people simply by knowing they exist and/or being around them.

And no there actually is a correlation between your thoughts on Boosie and this because it has to do with child rearing and influences on children. You were gung ho in defense of what Boosie did as no big deal, yet see a problem with a problem with a trans or queer person being a teacher solely because they are trans. You defended Boosie yet are up in arms over this? According to your logic of exposing kids to things too soon, neither should get your seal of approval.

As far as the Boosie situation that you wanna lump into the equation: I see I gotta explain myself again because the logic is too much to intake

1. Do teenagers talk about sex and act on sex, so what makes you think that an 11-12 year old won't ask their teacher if they are a man or woman? As long as this tran-queer is a teacher, 20-40 years plus being a teacher, she won't ever or it's very highly unlikely that this trans-queer teacher won't be asked if she's a man or woman by any of their students that they encounter? Really dude, this is what you typing out and suggesting. Statements like this, you not being real with yourself to even have a thought like this: Now you're just saying anything to strengthen your stance which is weak and been weak

2. Dudes tried and hook other dudes up with chicks, middle schoolers, high schoolers seek out sex,

3. Boosie kid was in High School, instead of having one of his patnas hook him up with a chick, Boosie decided to do it himself, He felt that his son was ready for sex, was having sex, so Boosie got some strippers for the dude. When Wayne and Turk were 15 & 16, a dude named KoJak who was 24 or maybe older at the time, were getting groupies for them to smash, some were their age and some were over 18. Magnolia Shorty would throw BG, on some her friends, who were over 17 and BG was 15-16 at the time.... I can go on with many folks that's done what Boosie did, Baby did the same thing.. Just because it was YOUR 1st time hearing of such thing, doesn't mean the shit doesn't happen and folks don't know about the situation, As I stated, some folks don't share the same stories

4. You can be PC all you want and live in a fantasy world all you want, but this is some people reality....

Having a man dress up as a woman with his penis being cut off or still attached teaching my kids and being around my kids 4-8 hours outta the day is not the same, but you trying to lump it in with the Boosie situation so bad.

Teenagers having sex vs a man or woman with a sex change and thinking he is a woman or vice versa and trying to educate my kids and be around them is not the same.

Last edited:
you only think it’s fair because y’all want to apply transracial as somehow as legit as transgender. Literally no documentation of transracial people

No its fair because literally everything you could say in defence of transgenderism, you could say about transracism. Except, "but there aren't as many".

Whether or not there are transracial people isn't really relevant because its a good hypothetical but the fact is they do exist.

That Rachel Dolezal chick is a good example.

Well bro it's a major component of the discussion but yeah let's ignore it, that way we can all agree

I just don’t think it matters it’s like asking why are people straight. Why some people like bdsm and others don’t? Why some do coke but not weed. The whole premise of this conversation is respect. These niggas don’t respect trans because it’s disgusting to them, they wernt raised that way, and looking up anything to support that viewpoint even if it’s bullshit to rationalize why they don’t like it.
If we break down what makes trans peoples trans is that going to change how they are viewed overnight? or have any impact on any POV here

As far as the Boosie situation that you wanna lump into the equation: I see I gotta explain myself again because the logic is too much to intake

1. Do teenagers talk about sex and act on sex, so what makes you think that an 11-12 year old won't ask their teacher if they are a man or woman? As long as this tran-queer is a teacher, 20-40 years plus being a teacher, she won't ever or it's very highly unlikely that this trans-queer teacher won't be asked if she's a man or woman by any of their students that they encounter? Really dude, this is what you typing out and suggesting.

2. Dudes tried and hook other dudes up with chicks, middle schoolers, high schoolers seek out sex,

3. Boosie kid was in High School, instead of having one of his patnas hook him up with a chick, Boosie decided to do it himself, He felt that his son was ready for sex, was having sex, so Boosie got some strippers for the dude. When Wayne and Turk were 15 & 16, a dude named KoJak who was 24 or maybe older at the time, were getting groupies for them to smash, some were their age and some were over 18. Magnolia Shorty would throw BG, on some her friends, who were over 17 and BG was 15-16 at the time.... I can go on with many folks that's done what Boosie did, Baby did the same thing.. Just because it was YOUR 1st time hearing of such thing, doesn't mean the shit doesn't happen and folks don't know about the situation, As I stated, some folks don't share the same stories

4. You can be PC all you want and live in a fantasy world all you want, but this is some people reality....

Having a man dress up as a woman with his penis being cut off or still attached teaching my kids and being around my kids 4-8 hours outta the day is not the same, but you trying to lump it in with the Boosie situation so bad.

Teenagers having sex vs a man or woman with a sex change and thinking he is a woman or vice versa and trying to educate my kids and be around them is not the same.

None of that is ok paying for you son strippers or his first time is weird. Starting off young buying pussy ain’t weird?

Nigga keep rationalizing teens fucking grown adults because it happens a lot. But can’t let his kids be around trans because then they will know about trans people.

None of that is ok paying for you son strippers or his first time is weird. Starting off young buying pussy ain’t weird?

Dude you are not even trying at this point, you wanna understand what you wanna understand, This shit happens and been happening, Boosie was just the 1st to put it out there like that. A white boy wasn't considered a man until he had himself a black woman of age, they use to go and get women from the quarters for these dudes to have. Shit was done to Lil Smokey Robinson, and other Motown artist, by their managers, band members and family members...I can go on

I'm not even mad at you for not wanting to understand either. I just understand that folks don't like the truth and reality

Are you suggesting that it's highly unlikely for a kid to ask their trans teacher if they are man or woman? This what you suggesting? You really thinking kids out here will not address the elephant in the room.. The fact that you have this mind-set and think like this, I can't even have a normal serious debate with you breh, for you to think and suggest that it's highly unlikely for children to ask if their trans teacher is a man or woman.
That's why I say what I say, yall niggas living in a fantasy world, to even think like this.

No what I'm saying is that if a trans person is a teacher you're probably not even gonna know at all they're trans for it to ever even come up. Unless you doing a literal background check on every single teacher your kid has the chances of you or your child having a trans teacher and they know their trans is slim to none thus them not asking because the likelihood of it coming up.is slim to none

1. Do teenagers talk about sex and act on sex, so what makes you think that an 11-12 year old won't ask their teacher if they are a man or woman? As long as this tran-queer is a teacher, 20-40 years plus being a teacher, she won't ever or it's very highly unlikely that this trans-queer teacher won't be asked if she's a man or woman by any of their students that they encounter? Really dude, this is what you typing out and suggesting. Statements like this, you not being real with yourself to even have a thought like this: Now you're just saying anything to strengthen your stance which is weak and been weak

Your entire premise on this again is flawed because you are equating me saying it was wrong for adults to be arranging sex for children with older people as me having never heard of it. I've told you everytime this subject comes up it's not a foreign concept...that dont make it right. And just because it's your reality dont make it right. It's some people realities to have abusive parents..that dont mean it's normal or right.

And you're big worry that a trans or queer teacher would negatively influence a child in some sexual way when theres literal proof in multiple studies that its heterosexual teachers fucking underage students is more of a worry but you wouldn't say you dont want a woman teaching your young son even though statistically he's in more danger there. You seem convinced that simply by being around a trans person your kids brain will somehow become warped to want to suddenly become one of them and either you need to realize kids are smarter than you give them credit for and have the capacity to understand shit when explained to them if it comes up or you're not as smart as you think you are. And you've yet to provide a scenario where a trans teacher or any teacher for that matter genitials would come into the discussion of class. I mean if a person who doesnt want kids does that make them unqualified to teach sex education as well? Would you be worried they would influence your son to get a vasectomy one day?

Your entire premise on this again is flawed because you are equating me saying it was wrong for adults to be arranging sex for children with older people as me having never heard of it. I've told you everytime this subject comes up it's not a foreign concept...that dont make it right. And just because it's your reality dont make it right. It's some people realities to have abusive parents..that dont mean it's normal or right.

And you're big worry that a trans or queer teacher would negatively influence a child in some sexual way when theres literal proof in multiple studies that its heterosexual teachers fucking underage students is more of a worry but you wouldn't say you dont want a woman teaching your young son even though statistically he's in more danger there. You seem convinced that simply by being around a trans person your kids brain will somehow become warped to want to suddenly become one of them and either you need to realize kids are smarter than you give them credit for and have the capacity to understand shit when explained to them if it comes up or you're not as smart as you think you are. And you've yet to provide a scenario where a trans teacher or any teacher for that matter genitials would come into the discussion of class. I mean if a person who doesnt want kids does that make them unqualified to teach sex education as well? Would you be worried they would influence your son to get a vasectomy one day?

1. If it's not a foreign concept and you heard about it before, why are you trying to belittle me for understanding the act what Boosie and others have done, you and dude who came in here with the goofy ass derailment, you and him stay bringing that shit up, I forgot all about that, made kids and everything went on with life after my response to the thread, gave explanations and everything, and apparently what I said is still embedded into your mind, but you stated that you use to hearing about it and reading about, and it's not a foreign concept? The way you and other dude acting and keep bringing it up, it's like that was yall first time hearing about it, something Boosie did when the shit been going on. Some people don't subscribe to what you may think is right or wrong, Teen having sex and talking about, is it right or wrong??

I don't agree with a trans-queer teacher teaching my kids or small kids anything especially Sex Education, I'm trying to understand, how I become ignorant for having this thought and got nailed to the cross for having this view, along with others, . I don't agree with it , because the person that is doing the teaching is not acting in a normal state of mind, a man thinking he is a woman is some illogical mess and insane , a man thinking he is Cat Woman and dressing up as Cat Woman every day should not be around kids,
but people raise their kids and make decisions for them on their own merit.

2. You seemed convinced that having a trans-queer teacher is all good and dandy and the kids will be ok, if you think that, that's cool, Salute to you...We are going in circles now.

You made your stance and I made mine, I don't know what else to tell you, appreciate the debate. Aint none of my kids will be in a classroom settings with a man who thinks he's a woman especially trying to teach them some Sex Education, just like yall don't want pedos, crackheads, murderers, and folks society deem as bad, I don't want a confused mentally individual around my kids

Last edited:
Lmao @ thinking you can control who your kid sees out the house. What if they have gay or a trans student at their school.

I'm not knocking your stance tho. You feel how you feel.

The same thing you'll do if your child best friend and their parents are racists and hate black folks or if a Jew parent finds out their child is dealing with a Nazi....Whatever you will do in that situation, I may follow along and do the same..

Can't let your child be the parent and run your household, you gotta be parent,

I remember when grandmothers, big mama, Madeas use to tell a child, "don't be hanging round them folks" l see them days are long gone I see...Too PC.. smh…

I'm not knocking nobody's parenting skills, Raise these babies

1. If it's not a foreign concept and you heard about it before, why are you trying to belittle me for understanding the act what Boosie and others have done, you and dude who came in here with the goofy ass derailment, you and him stay bringing that shit up, I forgot all about that, made kids and everything went on with life after my response to the thread, gave explanations and everything, and apparently what I said is still embedded into your mind, but you stated that you use to hearing about it and reading about, and it's not a foreign concept? The way you and other dude acting and keep bringing it up, it's like that was yall first time hearing about it, something Boosie did when the shit been going on. Some people don't subscribe to what you may think is right or wrong, Teen having sex and talking about, is it right or wrong??

I don't agree with a trans-queer teacher teaching my kids or small kids anything especially Sex Education, I'm trying to understand, how I become ignorant for having this thought and got nailed to the cross for having this view, along with others, . I don't agree with it , because the person that is doing the teaching is not acting in a normal state of mind, a man thinking he is a woman is some illogical mess and insane , a man thinking he is Cat Woman and dressing up as Cat Woman every day should not be around kids,
but people raise their kids and make decisions for them on their own merit.

2. You seemed convinced that having a trans-queer teacher is all good and dandy and the kids will be ok, if you think that, that's cool, Salute to you...We are going in circles now.

You made your stance and I made mine, I don't know what else to tell you, appreciate the debate. Aint none of my kids will be in a classroom settings with a man who thinks he's a woman especially trying to teach them some Sex Education, just like yall don't want pedos, crackheads, murderers, and folks society deem as bad, I don't want a confused mentally individual around my kids

I said adults setting up sexual situations for teens involving other adults is wrong. I don't know how you got "teens talking about and having sex is wrong" from that. That's a leap you're making on your own with no provocation. And the vast majority of people would also agree with adults setting up sexual situations for teens with other adults being wrong so you dying on that hill is an odd one but if that's what you wanna do feel free. I've never brought it up outside of a thread involving the topic. I just saw the post and remembered the past discussions. It's called having a memory. You give yourself way more credit than you actually should for things. You can try as hard as you want but you're also part of the same society that deems pedos, crackheads, and murderers as bad people. Always trying to be contrarian to shit society is in agreement on doesn't make you special or non PC, It just makes you stubborn and often defending some weird shit.

If the trans is a good teacher I have no problem with it. I'd only pick a person that I know and feel comfortable with to be a babysitter. If that person is straight, gay or trans wouldn't be an issue.

Dude you are not even trying at this point, you wanna understand what you wanna understand, This shit happens and been happening, Boosie was just the 1st to put it out there like that. A white boy wasn't considered a man until he had himself a black woman of age, they use to go and get women from the quarters for these dudes to have. Shit was done to Lil Smokey Robinson, and other Motown artist, by their managers, band members and family members...I can go on

I'm not even mad at you for not wanting to understand either. I just understand that folks don't like the truth and reality

bro I get all that but just because it was common did not make it cool. Plenty on niggas who got molested and got plenty of relationship issues you can’t act like it because it was common it was good. The shit not healthy so I don’t get what you not understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back