Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would Things Be Different If the Child or Children Goes To Live With The Father?

Why are you getting emotional? Can you have a solid discussion without catching feelings? Black fathers do not want their children full time for what reason do you say why?
hanging out , chilling, fucking randoms, so called getting money,.....or just flat out dont want the responsibility.

how many times have you been to PTA meetings? swimming class? instrument classes? football? learning homework..especially this new math....

that leaves no time for anything.

how you going to properly date if you aint married?

Children who have thrive? Black women in this country make 28k a year, that is not thriving, black men make 42, that is not thriving. This thrive talk is nothing but your opinion. I raised the question to have the child or children be with the father if the stats say that a black man, the average, is doing better than the mother.
Most black men that are making average wage 42k or more want their children full time
you wrong bruh......

very wrong here.

Emotional. Boys come from homes with a mother being emotional like this instead of having a decent conversation. That's why they become emotional and sassy.
more of a reason for men to step up.

cant sit back and watch shit happen then point fingers if you didnt nothing to correct it.

aint even trying to be the big homie to these niggas?

@AP2.0
In defense of the ts
He has a point.
Not as strong as he wants it to be but he’s kinda right.
Im not trying to be that dude in here but he’s not exactly wrong. He’s just poorly defending it.
I can add to it…. But it will go somewhere else.

@AP2.0
In defense of the ts
He has a point.
Not as strong as he wants it to be but he’s kinda right.
Im not trying to be that dude in here but he’s not exactly wrong. He’s just poorly defending it.
I can add to it…. But it will go somewhere else.
im convinced he's a troll and looking to incite shit

the op itself it thought was "ok" but then he started spouting some ignorant ass shit as follow up posts

put it like this, he didnt get banned for having a differing opinion, he got mad for trolling and trying to antagonize Meeks and the other ladies. He wasnt doing that to the dudes who were challenging his "pov". He insisted on doubling down instead of trying to engage in meaningful back and forth.

Everyone does NOT have to agree on this site, but i'll be damn if niggas gonna be antagonizing and trying to stir shit to fulfill some sort of twisted internet message board fetish.

im convinced he's a troll and looking to incite shit

the op itself it thought was "ok" but then he started spouting some ignorant ass shit as follow up posts

put it like this, he didnt get banned for having a differing opinion, he got mad for trolling and trying to antagonize Meeks and the other ladies. He wasnt doing that to the dudes who were challenging his "pov". He insisted on doubling down instead of trying to engage in meaningful back and forth.

Everyone does NOT have to agree on this site, but i'll be damn if niggas gonna be antagonizing and trying to stir shit to fulfill some sort of twisted internet message board fetish.
I respect your decision

It's WILD how large the section of people here is who are on ABW strictly to antagonize people, troll, start bullshit disagreements, and talk in circles. I don't understand these niggas, I really don't. With all these interesting people, with all these interesting perspectives, nigga would rather come on here and just play games than engage in any sort of meaningful, good-faith discussion.

Need to be diagnosed

As a single father to a black boy the answer is no. I can never take the place of a mothers love I can give my son all the ideas of how to be a man and what do in a man's situation but that motherly love that a mom gives I can try to do but I can't do it 100%. Also that's vice versa as well so to say a child will thrive under the wing of the father more so than the mom is silly.

^^^^that's saying if both parents are thriving and not on some toxic shit

Punctuation marks are your friends.

Do not hesitate to call upon them when need be.

Respectfully.

😊

Back