Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would Things Be Different If the Child or Children Goes To Live With The Father?

And If we want to be even more honest, our babies are being sent to public schools who lack the tools, structure, and resources to properly teach and support them.

Be REAL.

And folks be kissed at the teacher! Like they asked for classes with 27 students

Nigga you clearly live in an alternate reality. Most fathers do not want their children full time.

Fuck outta here with that.
Why are you getting emotional? Can you have a solid discussion without catching feelings? Black fathers do not want their children full time for what reason do you say why?

Why are you getting emotional? Can you have a solid discussion without catching feelings? Black fathers do not want their children full time for what reason do you say why?

Passionate*

Let’s correct your choice of words first and foremost. As a Black woman heavily in these birthing streets supporting Black women and families, the reality is many Black men do not support or want their children full time. You wanting yours doesn’t count for the many who do not.

And when I’m passionate, I’ll say whatever tf I want and how I want to.

I think in a perfect world, after a breakup, both parents should want equality in the input they have as it relates to the rearing of the child.

Both parents should want equality in regards to the time spent as well and both parents should want to support each other when necessary

But when feelings are involved, it becomes a matter of people trying to associate outdated gender roles causing things to get unnecessarily messy in the process.

Both should be able to acknowledge what the other parent does well and play to those strengths but then it becomes the dudes vs chicks discussion instead of what's best for the children involved

Last edited:
Passionate*

Let’s correct your choice of words first and foremost. As a Black woman heavily in these birthing streets supporting Black women and families, the reality is many Black men do not support or want their children full time. You wanting yours doesn’t count for the many who do not.

And when I’m passionate, I’ll say whatever tf I want and how I want to.
What reality are you living where black men do not support or want to care for their children full time? This is not a true statement by saying many. The few that you know, but many? No, that is not true at all.

What reality are you living where black men do not support or want to care for their children full time? This is not a true statement by saying many. The few that you know, but many? No, that is not true at all.

I said many and I stand behind what I said. The same way you’re pushing this bullshit in this thread.

MANY because I support Black women by the THOUSANDS. What part is hard for you to understand and comprehend? Ashy ass.

How about you put that energy into asking those Black fathers why instead of bashing Black women and asking us. We aren’t Black men, do better.
You are changing the narrative because you have caught feelings. I presented facts/stats taken from sources who collects the data. You can look at the sources for yourself.

I said many and I stand behind what I said. The same way you’re pushing this bullshit in this thread.

MANY because I support Black women by the THOUSANDS. What part is hard for you to understand and comprehend? Ashy ass.

You can stand behind all what you want to say, I know it's just feelings based. Many is a false narrative and a wrong statement to even make.
You're so emotional that you have resulted into naming calling. Feelings caught over something that's hard to swallow

You are changing the narrative because you have caught feelings. I presented facts/stats taken from sources who collects the data. You can look at the sources for yourself.

You presented bitterness sir. Let’s stick with true facts from the very beginning like I’ve stated. Women who are supported CORRECTLY through pregnancy, birth, and post partum have children who thrive because they thrive. Most Black men aren’t giving that support and other Black men are acknowledging that more and more in 2021.

YOU sir, are in denial. These same unsupportive Black men continue to be unsupportive when they aren’t sharing the responsibilities of parenting FULLTIME and it’s been happening whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

You can stand behind all what you want to say, I know it's just feelings based. Many is a false narrative and a wrong statement to even make.
You're so emotional that you have resulted into naming calling. Feelings caught over something that's hard to swallow

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that to make you feel better. Emotional or not, what I said are still facts. Emotions do not take away from something being factual.

My grandfather (rest his soul), was an amazing father and grandfather. Extremely loving and we always had these conversations. He has seen how Black men have failed Black women because he acknowledged the things he has done to aide in that at one point.

It’s called accountability.

You presented bitterness sir. Let’s stick with true facts from the very beginning like I’ve stated. Women who are supported CORRECTLY through pregnancy, birth, and post partum have children who thrive because they thrive. Most Black men aren’t giving that support and other Black men are acknowledging that more and more in 2021.

YOU sir, are in denial. These same unsupportive Black men continue to be unsupportive when they aren’t sharing the responsibilities of parenting FULLTIME and it’s been happening whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Children who have thrive? Black women in this country make 28k a year, that is not thriving, black men make 42, that is not thriving. This thrive talk is nothing but your opinion. I raised the question to have the child or children be with the father if the stats say that a black man, the average, is doing better than the mother.
Most black men that are making average wage 42k or more want their children full time

Back