Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would Things Be Different If the Child or Children Goes To Live With The Father?

It's WILD how large the section of people here is who are on ABW strictly to antagonize people, troll, start bullshit disagreements, and talk in circles. I don't understand these niggas, I really don't. With all these interesting people, with all these interesting perspectives, nigga would rather come on here and just play games than engage in any sort of meaningful, good-faith discussion.

Last edited:
Children who have thrive? Black women in this country make 28k a year, that is not thriving, black men make 42, that is not thriving. This thrive talk is nothing but your opinion. I raised the question to have the child or children be with the father if the stats say that a black man, the average, is doing better than the mother.
Most black men that are making average wage 42k or more want their children full time

If you think MONEY is a reason for a father to have full custody of his child, you’re eating dick.

Bye.

Also I make WAYYYYYYY more than 28k a year, even won a scholarship. With a baby on the way and a thriving 5 year old who is homeschooled.

Nigga’s is WHILING lmaoooooo

Emotional. Boys come from homes with a mother being emotional like this instead of having a decent conversation. That's why they become emotional and sassy.

Oh and you’re homophobic, yikes. It’s giving very much toxic masculinity.

I’ve given you more time than you deserve on this thread sir ma’am. Byeeeeeeeeee

How can we change the reading level of black boys if these black boys are coming from single parent mother homes?
ok.....if the mother is not allowing or helping or pushing the child to be better ....the father needs to step up and be a father.

too many times i run into niggas who have kids but never with their kids when i go back to philly.

you hear so many dudes who didnt have fathers in their lives but i can always find corners full of niggas doing nothing.

yet niggas talk about getting money and fucking ladies.

we need to hold dudes accountable vs blaming the mothers who are not doing what considered as a good job raising the child.

And if we keeping it a buck, a lot of dudes don’t want their child full time.

this is a shitty ass take. This definitely goes both ways. It’s plenty of women who got full time custody but damn sure ain’t full time mothers.

Children who have thrive? Black women in this country make 28k a year, that is not thriving, black men make 42, that is not thriving. This thrive talk is nothing but your opinion. I raised the question to have the child or children be with the father if the stats say that a black man, the average, is doing better than the mother.
Most black men that are making average wage 42k or more want their children full time
1) In what world is 42k a year thriving in America?

2) you realize when you care for a child full time you will earn less than someone who doesn't, right?

Ding Ding Ding! Many men don't want to do what needs to be done and actually get custody of their kids. I get that it's not always the easiest thing to do, but it CAN be done.
but this is also an issues.....it wasnt easy the first time they went so they give up.......nah...they dont get to complain then.

I thought about it but I wanted her to know I didn't need her money or anything from her in order to raise my daughter. I hate people that weaponize child support so I didn't want to become one of them.
nah homie...make her pay....its not about what you need or want....shes a parent.....get the loot and invest it for the child if thats how you feel.

this is the same as a lady allowing a nigga to walk away and do nothing for the child.

it does go both ways....but more time than not.....dudes walk away and are ok with every other weekend.

can we be real?

yes, let’s be real. It’s plenty of women who got full time custody but damn sure ain’t full time mothers.

CDC data on living conditions of single parents, children from single parent homes from fathers to mothers, in this country, black men are shown to be the best active fathers. CDC reports on black fathers. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Is this opinion based? I believe fathers want their children full time.
nah cuz......i seen this shit with my own eyes.....alot of dudes get their kid and drop them off with grandmom.

we as men need to hold these types of dudes accountable........if these niggas got kids and you dont see them with the kids or they dont talk about quality time with their child...that nigga should not be in your circle.

real shit.

too many weekend bought him timbs and leather coat ass niggas floating around.

ok.....if the mother is not allowing or helping or pushing the child to be better ....the father needs to step up and be a father.

too many times i run into niggas who have kids but never with their kids when i go back to philly.

you hear so many dudes who didnt have fathers in their lives but i can always find corners full of niggas doing nothing.

yet niggas talk about getting money and fucking ladies.

we need to hold dudes accountable vs blaming the mothers who are not doing what considered as a good job raising the child.
What if it's not their custodial time when you visit lol

Just a thought

yes, let’s be real. It’s plenty of women who got full time custody but damn sure ain’t full time mothers.
more of a reason for the dad to step up.

if she aint shit.......why would a man stand by and just watch?

nah homie.......i want that smoke

It's WILD how large the section of people here is who are on ABW strictly to antagonize people, troll, start bullshit disagreements, and talk in circles. I don't understand these niggas, I really don't. With all these interesting people, with all these interesting perspectives, nigga would rather come on here and just play games and engage in any sort of meaningful, good-faith discussion.
He gone.

I'm tired of this shit

Back