Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Would “parity”die in the NFL if we eliminated the draft?

Wrong.

name the other option AB had? I’ll wait.

and LF would have played. 100% would have. Contract year.

Soooooooo Swing and a miss.

I’m done with y’all for today in here.

Jesus your fuckn slow.

If AB didn't want to sign in TB he didn't have to. I never fukn claimed other teams wanted him dumbass.

Just what was presented to him he has a CHOICE. To sign or not to sign. SMH

Yeah stop quoting MF.

only b/c people dont like to let go of tradition

the combine aint what it used to be...well, personally speaking. I used to watch that shit from my desk at work. I dont even know when it is anymore b/c you cant reproduce a lot of that shit come game time and some people have had "bad" combines and have become great players despite what some white man will tell you that he's slow b/c he ran a 4.6 instead of a 4.4.
No it has shit to do with tradition and all with revenue

from combine to the actual draft the NFL is PRINTING money. The Draft is now shown in primetime on network fucking television.

again...it would be terrible biz for the NFL to scrap the draft lol

No it has shit to do with tradition and all with revenue

from combine to the actual draft the NFL is PRINTING money. The Draft is now shown in primetime on network fucking television.

again...it would be terrible biz for the NFL to scrap the draft lol
Humor me man

Humor me

We playing pretend. We know them old crackas not gonna get rid of it but let's just pretend my brotha. Please? 🥺

Do y’all want this for NFL only or NBA too?
The NBA saw what actively tanking did and put a more balanced measure in place.

Amin Elhassan wrote an article how the NBA could have a rookie FA system as well and again if y'all think a team full of the top 5 rookies on one team is just gonna come in wrecking shit, idk what else to tell you.

The NBA needs to be realigned slightly but I like the new draft system they have in place bc unlike the NFL, it doesn't guarantee shit anymore like it used to

Well. How is not having a draft better for the NFL and players already in the league.

Break that’s down

Not having a draft would kill the parity.

You have not come up with anything that would suggest it wouldn’t.

You have yet to break it down how it would benefit.

You just throwing random shit out there. You and your side kick
Fam, I've said no less than 5x this would encourage teams to get their acts together if they knew they weren't guaranteed the first pick every year for sucking. If they had to bid for talent, it would change their approach to how they build teams

The current structure incentives poorly run franchises by ensuring they have the top pick of the talent pool and even still most of them manage to fuck it up

Yo I e only seen one person on the internet say they need to change nfl conferences based on location. Literally didn’t see it anywhere else but here.

The current structure incentives poorly run franchises by ensuring they have the top pick of the talent pool and even still most of them manage to fuck it up

You really acting like teams wanna be bad. Bad teams make ALL type of moves trying to get good but unless you hit on a QB shit don’t matter.

I can’t with you either today on this

How is the draft even hurting the NFL

It’s just lame to change just like that wack play in game in the NBA

PerkyCavernousDuck-size_restricted.gif

The play in game will be one of the best changes to a major sports league years from now. Book it

I guess the wild card changes in baseball shouldn't have been added in either by some of y'all logic

Back