Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Would “parity”die in the NFL if we eliminated the draft?

Parity is not 6 teams outta 32 accounting for nearly 75% of the last 22 SB played.

Nigga I gave you an answer.

You just don't want to accept it.

You forgot your Bucs w/ 2

And LMAO @ excluding the Pats cause it makes your argument look worst.

So 6 teams accounted for 16 SB wins in 25 years.....lol

Yeah your just arguing to argue. Be easy slim

Those are your posts to me asking what parity in the NFL would look like. Where's your answer?

I didn't forget them. Nobody would say they were one of the more dominant franchises of the past 25 years.

I'm arguing to argue, but you ducked the question for a 4th time. Ok...

Both Bucs and Ravens are 2-0 in SB and both had about the time between the 1st & 2nd win. LOL

The dancing you doing for this failing argument. lol

Again be easy bruh.✌

Both Bucs and Ravens are 2-0 in SB and both had about the time between the 1st & 2nd win. LOL

The dancing you doing for this failing argument. lol

Again be easy bruh.✌

I asked who he'd call the best franchises over the past 25 years. The Bucs and Ravens have the same number of rings, but nobody is gonna answer that question with the Bucs. They may say the Ravens... what's complicated about this?

Question ducked 5 times.

I asked who he'd call the best franchises over the past 25 years. The Bucs and Ravens have the same number of rings, but nobody is gonna answer that question with the Bucs. They may say the Ravens... what's complicated about this?

Question ducked 5 times.

Notice that you didn't quote this post

Fine 7 new teams, 3 of which became multiple winners.

Here.

parity
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: the quality or state of being equal or equivalent

Explain how just a third of teams equals parity?

and 5 of that third account for over half of the SB won?

But "parity".......... :lol10:

For a 3rd and final time, be easy bruh. ✌ ✌ ✌

Notice that you didn't quote this post

For a 3rd and final time, be easy bruh. ✌ ✌ ✌

I look at it as winning or making it to the super bowl at least. The Pats are an anomaly, and I think most people agree on that. But if I ask you who are the other best franchises of the past 25 years who would you say?

The Steelers? 2 wins 1 loss in 25 years
The Packers? 2 wins 1 loss in 25 years
The Ravens? 2 wins in 25 years.
The Giants? 2 wins 1 loss in 25 years.

Bron did more in 4 years in MIA than they've done in 2 1/2 decades.

Question ducked 5 times.

What are you even trying to call out there?

Bruuuh. Ducked the simple question SIX times. You posted the dictionary definition of parity. After that, I said ok what would that look like in the NFL? Then crickets.

All I asked is what an NFL with parity would look like. And you turned into Neo

The Falcons have never won a Super Bowl, so there's no parity in the NFL. If they win 2 of the next 20 though, then they're winning too much, so there's no parity in the NFL.

It's just complaining to complain.

@Dwayne That's exactly what's being said in here, haha. Teams that won twice in 22 years were given as an example of a lack of parity, and teams that never won were given as examples of a lack of parity. 7 first time winners in 22 years (a first time winner every 3 years average) wasn't enough to show parity. Then when I ask what it would look like if there WAS parity...no explanation.

Complaining just to complain man, haha.

Side note, I'm just glad a topic outside of the NFL thread was able to go past 10 pages.

We need more threads to do this instead of the NFL thread being a catch all

Side note, I'm just glad a topic outside of the NFL thread was able to go past 10 pages.

We need more threads to do this instead of the NFL thread being a catch all

It's a low check-in time for me. I was like a week behind on this topic because I only watch football and soccer really, so I don't hit this section as much (because if the time of year) unless I get a notification

It's a low check-in time for me. I was like a week behind on this topic because I only watch football and soccer really, so I don't hit this section as much (because if the time of year) unless I get a notification
regardless of the reason, i just appreciate the back and forth

been trying to get people to make more topics outside the main threads. This section could really go to another level if dudes stop worrying about if their threads are gonna flop

Burrow and Chase would have never signed with Cincinnati coming out of college.
IDK
I think Burrow would have went to one of the Ohio teams…he strikes me as that homer type

Chase going to play with an elite QB. I could see him going to GB or KC if he had the choice

Back