Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Allegedly it provides you a pump.

Now I know salt does help aid in getting a nice pump but I think combining it with a fast acting carb like honey adds an additional benefit also

Maybe larger veins to allow more blood flow.. IDK

But the shit was kinda good lol

I'll be going to the gym 4x this week so I'll be able to have more data to report
Beet root powder super food, does the saying

Decided to add hack squats to my leg days a couple of days ago. Didn't really realize how much more punishing that shit is compared to a proper leg press. Also didn't realize how much less weight I can do. As of right now I'm pushing 290 on my leg press (not including the sled weight), but struggled like crazy to finish 1 set with 140lbs with the hack squat. Dropped the weight down to 110 and it still felt like it might have been too much, but I said to myself "I can't look like a weak ass hoe outchea" and managed two more sets.

I've been walking like Old Man River ever since Tuesday. My quads fuckin hurt. so much that I skipped legs today and did more core and some extra back and shoulder shits.

I ain't skipping it again, so this shit better shape up by Saturday.

Decided to add hack squats to my leg days a couple of days ago. Didn't really realize how much more punishing that shit is compared to a proper leg press. Also didn't realize how much less weight I can do. As of right now I'm pushing 290 on my leg press (not including the sled weight), but struggled like crazy to finish 1 set with 140lbs with the hack squat. Dropped the weight down to 110 and it still felt like it might have been too much, but I said to myself "I can't look like a weak ass hoe outchea" and managed two more sets.

I've been walking like Old Man River ever since Tuesday. My quads fuckin hurt. so much that I skipped legs today and did more core and some extra back and shoulder shits.

I ain't skipping it again, so this shit better shape up by Saturday.
I love hack squats

I'm never doing a traditional squat ever again

Seen a debate on IG about whether it’s gay for a dude to do movements that target glutes

I gotta agree to an extent, it seems a little suspect to be isolating glutes when there’s so many compound movements that will get the job done

Y’all out here hip thrusting?

Seen a debate on IG about whether it’s gay for a dude to do movements that target glutes

I gotta agree to an extent, it seems a little suspect to be isolating glutes when there’s so many compound movements that will get the job done

Y’all out here hip thrusting?
Women love ass too

At least mine does 🤷🏾‍♂️

And that hip thrust give you that extra power when its time to take her to pound town

That how you get them .50 cal backshots b…

I’ve had women tell me they think I have a nice ass lol

Nothing wrong with any type of leg exercise

Back