Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Anybody got any suggestions/info/input about resistance bands...tha workouts...any brands in particular...I’m not fuckin’ wit’ no gyms durin’ this rona shit but I really miss “gym workouts”...I’m gonna order some resistance bands and a jump rope, a power tower and maybe a cable setup but im thinking tha bands are gonna be first...

@BDP™️
@Big Lurko
@AP21
@Rubato
@Playmaker88

Any of y’all got any experience in this area...I was gonna go back threw tha thread but enh lol

Last edited:
Man I been trying to get a bar and some weights and that shit is virtually impossible right now. Everybody sold out, or the shit that is out there is not from a reputable source or too expensive, smh.
it's been like that for a couple months. even the lighter dumbbells in target, walmart, etc. have been sold out. I got a 15 lb dumbbell from Dick's online but that shit was like $20 hence why I only got one.

Anybody got any suggestions/info/input about resistance bands...tha workouts...any brands in particular...I’m not fuckin’ wit’ no gyms durin’ this rona shit but I really miss “gym workouts”...I’m gonna order some resistance bands and a jump rope, a power tower and maybe a cable setup but im thinking tha bands are gonna be first...

@BDP™️
@Big Lurko
@AP21
@Rubato
@Playmaker88

Any of y’all got any experience in this area...I was gonna go back threw tha thread but enh lol
I'ma send you something b

Just seeing this

@BDP™️
@Big Lurko
@AP21
@Rubato
@Playmaker88

I mean i like em. I dont use em heavy cuz im just lazy wit em but theres soo many ways to utilize them.

Think I’m done going to the gym for the rest of the year. Canceled my LA Fitness membership. They keep blocking us from certain machines that I like using and there’s only one squat rack available and it’s always in use smh. I’ll just hit the park and workout that way I suppose

Think I’m done going to the gym for the rest of the year. Canceled my LA Fitness membership. They keep blocking us from certain machines that I like using and there’s only one squat rack available and it’s always in use smh. I’ll just hit the park and workout that way I suppose
i put my membership on hold

just gonna try to do what i can from the house

i just have to get creative with the stuff i have at home

Amazon is still sold out on practically all the kettlebells and the price of them has risen a lot since covid

Amazon is still sold out on practically all the kettlebells and the price of them has risen a lot since covid
Still try the stores. I thought I was out of luck until one day I went to an Academy for something unrelated. Got a rack, a barbell, and flooring. Lucked up cause I went on truck day. They get deliveries 3 days a week.

Week after, found some bumper weight plates and a bench at Dick’s.

Had everything I needed at that point. Got my little home gym now.

408855FD-7E07-47D2-BA8D-EC3B30D1A7C0.jpeg

Forgot to mention, Dick’s had a gang of kettlebells.

Think I’m gonna by a bicycle soon. I see people doing it and enjoying it. Looks like you had a lot of fun
Word havent biked in years but a friend had a spare so i used that. Great workout and still feeling it. Lookin to cop one now.

Think I’m gonna by a bicycle soon. I see people doing it and enjoying it. Looks like you had a lot of fun
Don’t be fooled. Those people look like they enjoy it cause they used to it. I bought a bike once thinking I’d be riding like I did when I was a kid.

D358148A-3B61-4F18-90C0-27BCE60C84E0.gif

I hit that first hill and my legs were on fire! I’d never been so winded so quickly in my life.

Back