Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

And when I dont have time and I have to eat out for lunch

I get a market garden salad from Chikfila no meat with the kale superfood side and mix it in.
And if you got a Jasons Deli they have a bomb ass veggie sandwich its called the Zucchini Grillini

i been walkin like 3 miles everyday thats gonna be my shit before i do my bars..

first day i said i was gonna walk and run.. i walked i ran... and walked.. lol

therapy i had a good thing going ithe 10 minutes on treadmill was only 10 minutes but i was running and it was a great guage for where i am cardio wise that shit went left with the virus though

they starting phase 2 here friday

gyms opened back in phase 1

idk how much longer i can hold out lol

i'ma just keep the last can of disinfectant i got in my bag and wipe all the shit i personally come into contact with

they starting phase 2 here friday

gyms opened back in phase 1

idk how much longer i can hold out lol

i'ma just keep the last can of disinfectant i got in my bag and wipe all the shit i personally come into contact with

I been going for the past week

That’s a business week

It’s been pretty damn crowded tho cause they close at 8 pm now
oh ok

my gym is pretty big so i dont think i would have to worry about a rush of folks but then again to your point, their hours of operation may have changed

i need to check whats what before i decide to go

oh ok

my gym is pretty big so i dont think i would have to worry about a rush of folks but then again to your point, their hours of operation may have changed

i need to check whats what before i decide to go

This gym big too but still

Back