Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I think the only thing we got is to screenshot our apps that track our workouts at the end of the day and post it. There isn’t really an app that will let us all sync.

MyFitnessPal might.

now that everybody's back up, I dont think 10M is bad

the added daily challenges sound good tho

they should be individual and not effect the main challenge tho

I'll help with payouts if need be

so, halp me undastand

is it just working out or tracking BPM and calories burned and shit

like, i mean, i can upload some clips of me in the gym, and maybe some screenshots of my estimated calories burned and stuff

i just want to be clear about whats supposed to be tracked

so, halp me undastand

like, i mean, i can upload some clips of me in the gym, and maybe some screenshots of my estimated calories burned and stuff

yeah like clips of todays lifts and shit aint gone work lol

from what I understand, you're kinda deep into what you're doing already

I been off for like a year....so this is essentially a lazy ass/ try not to be fat this summer challenge to motivate those in a similar spot lol

when you work out, any kind of work out, the watches track elevated heart rate, calories burned, and the time as your overall workout

those with no watch can just enter their times

I guess to narrow it down for a "winner" decision, it would have to come down to most time/calories burned......even for run/cycle workouts thats the only part that will matter....cuz we cant measure a 3 mile run against a chest workout

so, halp me undastand

Whatever your fitness app tracks is what you post. If you want to do the clips and stuff. Do that.

yeah like clips of todays lifts and shit aint gone work lol

from what I understand, you're kinda deep into what you're doing already

I been off for like a year....so this is essentially a lazy ass/ try not to be fat this summer challenge to motivate those in a similar spot lol

when you work out, any kind of work out, the watches track elevated heart rate, calories burned, and the time as your overall workout

those with no watch can just enter their times

I guess to narrow it down for a "winner" decision, it would have to come down to most time/calories burned......even for run/cycle workouts thats the only part that will matter....cuz we cant measure a 3 mile run against a chest workout
oh ok...the app i use with my watch can track this

i think its important to note also what time the activity began and ended

I'd say the total number of minutes exercised.

If you have an app, post the results.

If not, post your honest # of minutes worked out that day with some sort of secondary proof, such as a picture of yourself or screenshot of your elevated heart rate results or something. Include the begin and end times as @AP21 suggested.

Point is to just get out and work out.

Reactions: 1/2
I would like to join but I’m confused. Is everybody doing our own thing and jus posting results?

Are we setting individual goals?

And I only have 100k in ABW bucks. Smh.

I would like to join but I’m confused. Is everybody doing our own thing and jus posting results?

Are we setting individual goals?

And I only have 100k in ABW bucks. Smh.
We getting things ironed out. Welcome to ABW. I’ll spot you 5ms

Back