Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

ok so the challenge i was trying to sell to the fellas was just some daily post your numbers type shit....and we would rack em all up at the end to see who put in the most work

i doubt we'd be able to get more then 2 people at a time doing the same workout on the same day, so I didnt wanna complicate it with anything like that....I dont even have a set time for myself anymore

im down for more then one challenge running tho

Damn, I aint got no grass to cut.

Ok what workout we doing?
today is upper body

i have a 12lb medicine ball i bought back when me, @Black_Samson and @Reesey were doing video conference workouts

i'm bringing that to the gym with me so i can do some core shit after I run for 30 min on the Mill to open up my hips and shit

then im doing chest, back, arms, shoulders

isnt there some type of app we could all register on under a group and have it track the shit for us?

ok so the challenge i was trying to sell to the fellas was just some daily post your numbers type shit....and we would rack em all up at the end to see who put in the most work

i doubt we'd be able to get more then 2 people at a time doing the same workout on the same day, so I didnt wanna complicate it with anything like that....I dont even have a set time for myself anymore

im down for more then one challenge running tho
Let’s do that. I got my watch on right now!

If everybody was into running we could use the Nike Run Club app and compete on miles ran.

I think there's also a Nike Training app too for gym work.

would something like that count the elliptical as running?

a lot of my workouts are going to be at home right now

i left my watch at home this morning

sad face

you good bro....im supposed to be working out this evening but it aint set it stone

again as far as the challenge, April 1.....buys time to get it figured out

like what we're posting, what apps we're using, are we flying solo and posting numbers or entering a group and being able to see everybody's numbers

that type shit lol

ill look...Ive used strava in the past

As have I. But there are a few apps we can ALL use, being that some of us are Android users and don't have run watches lol.

For example, I ride for 30miles a day. But you can kiss my a$$ when it comes to running hahaha.

Oh naw. I’m tryna start today. Why y’all pushing stuff off? I got goals.

i only brought it up friday....we just wanted to give time to get the plan together, and for people to put their money (abw) in the pot

Back