Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Refuse To Take The Man's Last Name After Marriage

See the problem with u fake ass feminist chicks, is that you want to eliminate everything that may seem to favor men and continue to reap all the benefits that women get. If yall want to take away all the things that seem to favor men, then all that shit that men are traditionally supposed to do needs to be taken away.

No proposing
No protecting yall asses from shit, yall better fight your own fights
No openin doors, pullin chairs, no nothin

There's alot more, I'll be back to post em

No proposing
No protecting yall asses from shit, yall better fight your own fights
No openin doors, pullin chairs, no nothin
i am cool with opening my own doors n pulling my own chairs out.

quiet as its kept, i got full use of my limbs n often use them to open other peoples doors n shit.

proposals r just a moment. they aren't nearly as important as a series of discussions on the kind of long term union you want - which is a 2 way street.

n men aint never fought on my behalf. i dont start fights i cant finish

so nah, u wrong. fight me n c

i am cool with opening my own doors n pulling my own chairs out.

quiet as its kept, i got full use of my limbs n often use them to open other peoples doors n shit.

proposals r just a moment. they aren't nearly as important as a series of discussions on the kind of long term union you want - which is a 2 way street.

n men aint never fought on my behalf. i dont start fights i cant finish

so nah, u wrong. fight me n c

And that's another one, u wanna be a man so much, I get to beat ur ass like one.

y'all see how he still aint addressed my points?

You have yet to address my point about ur love of ur slave master's given name.

Should also be said that the hyphenating the names is pretty common for hispanics. You become a Cuba-Cruz, Lopez-Hernandez or whatever. Completely changing your name is hella disrespectful where you came from by giving up your name.
i think its inspiring

fr
Would you want your man to take your name? I feel like don't nobody deserve my name lmao.. You not taking your mans name or are you, or will this be a discussion y'all have together when the time comes?

Side question: Would you propose to a man?

When another one of these videos pop up, I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT!

I'm lettin her get her ass beat and just look at her like :uk:

Auntie JuiceyFruit said that El and Trini were weak and brainwashed for siding with a misogynist like Goldie.

Judging from this discussion, she was wrong, :jordan:.

Old hoe lied to us!

Last edited:
Would you want your man to take your name? I feel like don't nobody deserve my name lmao.. You not taking your mans name or are you, or will this be a discussion y'all have together when the time comes?
I would feel flattered if he did but that's about it. I wouldn't want him to n i wouldn't not want him to. i dont see shared names as a sign of unity. i have the same name as thousands of ppl in this world whom i have never met, i sure as hell dont feel kinship with em. n i have a different name 2 ppl like grandparents whom im close af to.

hate to quote that overrated white dude but, wouldn't a rose by any other name smell as sweet?
You not taking your mans name or are you, or will this be a discussion y'all have together when the time comes?
I'm not taking a man's name. I do love my name because it's become part of me but it aint that serious on it's own. it's the principle of it.

I will say this: I am down to come up with something completely new together and both change our names.
Should also be said that the hyphenating the names is pretty common for hispanics. You become a Cuba-Cruz, Lopez-Hernandez or whatever. Completely changing your name is hella disrespectful where you came from by giving up your name.
hyphenating names is a good middle ground n i love how u put it. completely changing your name is like giving it up. my beef with hyphenation is: which name is more likely to be dropped when people r shortening shit? whos name is more likely to be wedged in the middle n just given lip service?
I feel like don't nobody deserve my name lmao..
this is my thing sis. would you feel this way if u were a man? it wld just be a given. it wldn't be something that has to be deserved or earned, its assumed.

such is the arrogance of men.

I would feel flattered if he did but that's about it. I wouldn't want him to n i wouldn't not want him to. i dont see shared names as a sign of unity. i have the same name as thousands of ppl in this world whom i have never met, i sure as hell dont feel kinship with em. n i have a different name 2 ppl like grandparents whom im close af to.

hate to quote that overrated white dude but, wouldn't a rose by any other name smell as sweet?

I'm not taking a man's name. I do love my name because it's become part of me but it aint that serious on it's own. it's the principle of it.

I will say this: I am down to come up with something completely new together and both change our names.

hyphenating names is a good middle ground n i love how u put it. completely changing your name is like giving it up. my beef with hyphenation is: which name is more likely to be dropped when people r shortening shit? whos name is more likely to be wedged in the middle n just given lip service?

this is my thing sis. would you feel this way if u were a man? it wld just be a given. it wldn't be something that has to be deserved or earned, its assumed.

such is the arrogance of men.
I hear you, I'm pretty sure you keep your fathers name when married and hyphenate it with your husbands, meaning you still share your mothers name because she has your fathers name too. So everybody gets to shine lol..

But to the bolded, if I were a man I probably wouldn't get married in the first place. Already feel that way and I'm a lady. I imagine if I were the marrying type that I would only marry a girl who I wanted to have my name and would still hold the general sentiment that everyone else wasn't worthy. Even though yea thousands of other people have my name, if I'm the one giving it to you, that shit is mine. I don't even think about the other ...'s in the world.

When I hear my son beat her ass while i was at work <>

If it makes you feel better, most women want a mans last name for some reason. Some lucky lady'll probably have yours one day, and you can defend her from the savages of the world for the rest your life
:ha:

If it makes you feel better, most women want a mans last name for some reason. Some lucky lady'll probably have yours one day, and you can defend her from the savages of the world for the rest your life
:ha:
nahhhh give me time sis. most women will change their minds n so will he :yup:
I hear you, I'm pretty sure you keep your fathers name when married and hyphenate it with your husbands, meaning you still share your mothers name because she has your fathers name too. So everybody gets to shine lol..

But to the bolded, if I were a man I probably wouldn't get married in the first place. Already feel that way and I'm a lady. I imagine if I were the marrying type that I would only marry a girl who I wanted to have my name and would still hold the general sentiment that everyone else wasn't worthy. Even though yea thousands of other people have my name, if I'm the one giving it to you, that shit is mine. I don't even think about the other ...'s in the world.
I like Hispanic naming traditions. My beef goes way back tho bcuz @TheMasterKey is right, most likely the mama's name is her daddy's name n so on. it still aint goin down the mothers line. its like the only options r a matter of which man's name to take.

to answer your question, i wld not propose to a man but that doesnt necessarily mean i want a man to propose 2 me either. I realize summa these opinions make me an intellectual minority tho LOL. it's cool

Back