Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Refuse To Take The Man's Last Name After Marriage

Let me see something...what are the origins of everyone's last name?

My last name is of Gaelic origin, so maybe that's why I don't feel that I don't feel that strongly attached to it. It's just as foreign to me as my last name would be to my wife. Idk, maybe y'all pedigrees are stronger, lol.

My last name common asf so I could see why somebody with a unique last name wouldn’t go with it. But nine times out of 10 most women take the man name it seem like.

Let me see something...what are the origins of everyone's last name?

My last name is of Gaelic origin, so maybe that's why I don't feel that I don't feel that strongly attached to it. It's just as foreign to me as my last name would be to my wife. Idk, maybe y'all pedigrees are stronger, lol.

And this is exactly why I can't really force myself to care much about this. My shit is just the last name of the family that used to own my ancestors. I don't have any attachment to it at all. Nothing about it means anything to me. Nothing at all changes for me if my wife keeps her last name.

Meh… my half Hispanic kids wear my name, and my wife name on all her paperwork is hyphenated. But a lot of times she’ll go with her own last because mine is long as fuck.

And also this

And this is exactly why I can't really force myself to care much about this. My shit is just the last name of the family that used to own my ancestors. I don't have any attachment to it at all. Nothing about it means anything to me. Nothing at all changes for me if my wife keeps her last name.

I’ve actually traced back to the last plantation my ancestors was own and the irish cunt who owned it.

I have no particular pride in it outside of the fact that it was passed on by my own father

Last edited:
Back