Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

I'm the opposite I only bother talking when I know imma hit. I've made the read. Otherwise I won't waste my time. My batting avg high but my I don't take a lot of swings if that makes sense. (I don't know shit about baseball)

I'm no good in the gray area. Once it gets awkward I run lol. You probably thrive there better than me.
I think with me, I'm super cool being just a friend. I think I give off cousin/family vibes.... It's cool.... I've come to terms and embraced it like mad young.... But if I'm interested... Imma shoot my shot first.... Rejection be damned.... I'll get over it, we can still be cool..... But imma shoot my shot. And it's gonna be obvious. ??‍♂️

It's also great being out the game. That shit be stressful.

I think with me, I'm super cool being just a friend. I think I give off cousin/family vibes.... It's cool.... I've come to terms and embraced it like mad young.... But if I'm interested... Imma shoot my shot first.... Rejection be damned.... I'll get over it, we can still be cool..... But imma shoot my shot. And it's gonna be obvious. ??‍♂️

It's also great being out the game. That shit be stressful.

I don't know how to be platonic tbh. Either I'm interested/trying to smash, we getting money together, or I'm trying to build.

When I shoot my shot I know it's most likely going in. Otherwise I pass.

I grew up around all women.... It was like 6 girls on my block in a neighborhood of savages, I had to be everybody big brother.

I would say never smashed or try to smash any of them... But I liked 1. The rest was just the homies, and it always been like that with me and females. I just get along well with them I guess

Always someone running off tha women on these message boards and leave a bunch of hard legs amongst each other.

Anyway, back when I was clubbin' heavy I think I could've pulled way more women because of they signals. I didn't wanna come off as a perv or nothing, so when I'd go out l noticed when I didn't push up on them, that's when I'd get they signals. Man I was young and dumb.

I’ve missed out on so much pussy not picking up the vibes lmao

I remember this cute joint was given me wild rhythm and my dumbass chalked it up to her being nice. Then my homie tells me, yo makayla wants to fuck! My dumbass like, yo go for it she bad thinking she wanted to smash him. Nigga like nah fool she trying see what's up with you! I'm still mad about not fuckin her till this day! #soulburning

Last edited:
:popcorn:

:lookatthisshit:

To the brehs who don’t agree with @Okaay that this is hoe behavior what do you categorize it as?

Op clearly asked IF the guy isn’t making moves and isn’t moving fast enough how do women let him know they want to fuck?

Not saying I agree with @Okaay, but I see the simps storming in the thread after that post.

I would like to know what would you consider a female who opens the door naked, when you have made no move to fuck or you taking your time because you want to know her better??

Imagine if a breh would have hit this thread and said he would answer the door naked if a female he was cool with wasn’t moving moves or moving fast enough. Y’all would have called him every type of creep and weirdo possible. :hahaha:

Yo

Don't come on here with that weirdo woman hate schtick some of yall be on.

To the brehs who don’t agree with @Okaay that this is hoe behavior what do you categorize it as?

Op clearly asked IF the guy isn’t making moves and isn’t moving fast enough how do women let him know they want to fuck?

Not saying I agree with @Okaay, but I see the simps storming in the thread after that post.

I would like to know what would you consider a female who opens the door naked, when you have made no move to fuck or you taking your time because you want to know her better??

Imagine if a breh would have hit this thread and said he would answer the door naked if a female he was cool with wasn’t moving moves or moving fast enough. Y’all would have called him every type of creep and weirdo possible. :hahaha:
eye cross_roll.gif

Lame ass nigga

The question was the premise regardless of what was posted before that. That's how some of yall get mixed up in OPs. Always skip to the question and answer with reckless abandon

Back