Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

Not to far back, i had a chick come over after drinks. We on the couch. In my mind, i know we fucking, but I aint wanna rush into it yet. We was only inside for like 3 minutes.

In the middle of my sentence she just leaned in and kissed me. Its always super appreciated when its that easy.

Unexpected attraction be wild as fuck...

We were at a crab feast once. Me, the wife, her best friend, my home boy.... Niggaz got our seats... We eating, drinking... Two random ass chicks just come up to our table asking to sit down... It was kinda packed... Cuz we nice people.

So like 20 minutes everybody just being cool and talking any random shit.... Ain't shit niggaz, stuff like that...4 chicks to 2 dudes we were out numbered.

Random chick outta nowhere:
"Yeah cuz I like my men thick and dark... Like him!"

My face: ?

My wife without missing a beat: "Oh you don't like him!" ?

Yooooooooooo, I dropped some imaginary shit and went to go find it....I couldn't deal with the savagery about to ensue

I used to be very dense to choosing signals but now I'm a body language scholar. I peep every body language

Can’t front, I was terrible at getting the hint from females at a time. One of the most obvious ones, was my coworker came to the hotel room at 11 in some boy shorts and a small ass shirt. My dumb ass going over work documents, shorty steady turning off the light, my dumb ass asking what she doing... smh.

Can’t front, I was terrible at getting the hint from females at a time. One of the most obvious ones, was my coworker came to the hotel room at 11 in some boy shorts and a small ass shirt. My dumb ass going over work documents, shorty steady turning off the light, my dumb ass asking what she doing... smh.

Did you catch the hint or she dipped? Lol

This stems from a post @Duwop made in @Race Jones thread.

Y'all are the "fairer" sex. You (most of you) master the game of subtlety.

Let's say you are on to a guy that hasn't made a move yet. Whether it's an initial attraction and you want to make it know your interested, or it's someone you've known a while and they just aren't moving fast enough for you.

How do you let them know the drawls are theirs without outright saying it?
I’m very blunt and direct but I also like to play games. ??‍♀️ It just depends on how I’m feeling.

I make shit a mission. Sometimes it’s more fun playing around than just outright saying it. Drop little clues, then hit him with the coldness, but ever so sweetly lure him back in with my great ass personality. It’s so fun.

Back