Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

I’m very blunt and direct but I also like to play games. ??‍♀️ It just depends on how I’m feeling.

I make shit a mission. Sometimes it’s more fun playing around than just outright saying it. Drop little clues, then hit him with the coldness, but ever so sweetly lure him back in with my great ass personality. It’s so fun.

17jilx.jpg

Im in a situation now where I know if I pursued I basically got it in the bag but I'm faithful.

Bc of that im seeing/hearing a lot of obvious shit but the chick won't outright say it.

And low key I'm hoping she doesn't take it there ?

Awkward ass position to be in bc if I was single....boy oh boy

I also think some chicks get more attracted when u get along yet the dude doesn't pursue

I’m very blunt and direct but I also like to play games. ??‍♀️ It just depends on how I’m feeling.

I make shit a mission. Sometimes it’s more fun playing around than just outright saying it. Drop little clues, then hit him with the coldness, but ever so sweetly lure him back in with my great ass personality. It’s so fun.
I wouldn't wish that hot and cold shit on my worst enemy, lol.

Im in a situation now where I know if I pursued I basically got it in the bag but I'm faithful.

Bc of that im seeing/hearing a lot of obvious shit but the chick won't outright say it.

And low key I'm hoping she doesn't take it there ?

Awkward ass position to be in bc if I was single....boy oh boy

I also think some chicks get more attracted when u get along yet the dude doesn't pursue

I think it's the fact that when you are in a relationship and faithful, you only deal with other women platonically. You know, treat them like human beings and not objects lol. So if you find one you click with, i think to some women, that in itself is attractive because yall just kicking it and they know aint no strings attached. But lo and behold, that turns into a real attraction for some.

Back