Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

Most important take-aways in the post you quoted:

"the same goof'ass shit you doing now" and "prove what you say about me"
giphy.webp

This was all my fault @Scandalust313

I made a joke and it spiraled out of control.
Nah, I can read.

@Alle'Oop did him with the same gif he's been using since I signed up and posted in the intro thread

Then ol' salty ass Lurk started with the exact same BS he was on before when I let him have it, nice/nasty, of course. In my mind, I let it be known what time I was on and kept it moving, no hard feelings on my part. Apparently *some*body had their knickers in a knot and had a lil e-grudge. So, he decided he'd take this opportunity, now that he thought the coast was clear with me being "gone", to throw shit on my name...again.

Nah, I can read.

@Alle'Oop did him with the same gif he's been using since I signed up and posted in the intro thread

Then ol' salty ass Lurk started with the exact same BS he was on before when I let him have it, nice/nasty, of course. In my mind, I let it be known what time I was on and kept it moving, no hard feelings on my part. Apparently *some*body had their knickers in a knot and had a lil e-grudge. So, he decided he'd take this opportunity, now that he thought the coast was clear with me being "gone", to throw shit on my name...again.
Fam aint nobody thinkin bout u like that, dont take this personal

Nah, I can read.

tumblr_m1xob01umi1qbw7q9o1_500.gif

Back