Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

I haven't met man yet that couldnt read the 'fuck me eyes' no matter how damn dense they are to clues.

Sometimes, we just won't to make a move because we are playing it old school. We want to slow down her titties a bit, looks like a gentlaman.

Or... because y'all women games are putting our jobs, college/varsity year, reputations or even lives in danger. Some of y'all don't give a shit about what will happens next: and if ever you're the type to change her mind on a minute, at the littlest allegation of rape or sex harrassment made by you people and IT'S OVER for us.

Sometimes, we just won't to make a move because we are playing it old school. We want to slow down her titties a bit, looks like a gentlaman.

Or... because y'all women games are putting our jobs, college/varsity year, reputations or even lives in danger. Some of y'all don't give a shit about what will happens next: and if ever you're the type to change her mind on a minute, at the littlest allegation of rape or sex harrassment made by you people and IT'S OVER for us.
Okay well I'm just going to ignore this thread before it takes anymore weird turns...

How do you let them know the drawls are theirs without outright saying it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was ultimately the question asked, so I'm gonna need you to read to comprehend BEFORE you start calling any of the ladies on the site hoes. With no and I mean no mf respect. Weirdo.

Get out ya feelings, laugh or move on!

Back