Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

Had to look up gunit velour, I ain't worn street wear in a minute. Ima Belk man now..good old safe washed belk man.
Fam so you gon front like you dont got this in the closet next to a stanky yankee hat?
m_5c42ad57194dadc56f02424a.jpg

:sayit:

All I got are polo and Jean's now fam, a few sweat bottoms and shorts. Outside of AF1s I dont even buy sneakers anymore. Older i get the more ridiculous it is for me to pay for shirts that's over 30 dollars, Jean's over 40, sneakers over 110...I mean why, I'm either gone get really dated clothing or super tight clothing. And to impress who?...

All I got are polo and Jean's now fam, a few sweat bottoms and shorts. Outside of AF1s I dont even buy sneakers anymore. Older i get the more ridiculous it is for me to pay for shirts that's over 30 dollars, Jean's over 40, sneakers over 110...I mean why, I'm either gone get really dated clothing or super tight clothing. And to impress who?...
Thats wassup man

You and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! just came outta aka donkey or something? Did they finally come back after Thanksgiving?

It ain't about caping. Both u cats just don't understand context. The women are talking about being direct with someone they're already dating.
If y'all 2 thinks that makes em hoes ok that's your prerogative. But insisting on it when nobody is on that type of time making y'all look like u just want attention.

Pretty easy to let this shit go and move on.
Wow. You can be serious.

Back