Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

Man...first time a chick squirted I think...she was on her stomach ....she had to leave to go get her kid so I was trying to get that last nut in.

I’m trynna go deeper than deep. Base core tapping strokes.

Her face in the pillow and she waving her arms around like she drowning but taking it.

Shit just the visual took a few minutes off the record.
Then bam...,,club all shot up. Not a nigga alive in the shit.
I back out....
She still facedown.
After like two minutes she turns over straight up looking like she wanted a nap....leaving a bellybutton to mid thigh sized wet spot. Thru my comforter, sheets to the mattress.
I thought I damaged her bladder or it just got extra wet.

Man.

Me and her had some sessions

Can't front...1st time I got squirted on...I thought she pissed on me. Lol. But as soon as I got up and walked to the bathroom, a light bulb went off in my head. That's when I was like "Wait...did she squirt?" After that...just about every woman I dealt wit afterwards, I made it my mission to see if I could make'em squirt. To watch that happen is a treat. Lol
:cantsee:

Can't front...1st time I got squirted on...I thought she pissed on me. Lol. But as soon as I got up and walked to the bathroom, a light bulb went off in my head. That's when I was like "Wait...did she squirt?" After that...just about every woman I dealt wit afterwards, I made it my mission to see if I could make'em squirt. To watch that happen is a treat. Lol
shit is like bodily fireworks.. like a round of applause for putting in work.. especially if you make her do it for the first time.

How do you let niggas know you feeling them @Pinky

WELLLLLL ...... if I’m around a guy I’m feeling.... I will lick my lips constantly..... then if he asked why I’m doing such .... I’m so straight forward depending on location.... I’m gonna say I want to fuck ....I know I can seem unreal but my BFF knows me best she can CONCUR..... @Lea please tell them I’m so like this ??

WELLLLLL ...... if I’m around a guy I’m feeling.... I will lick my lips constantly..... then if he asked why I’m doing such .... I’m so straight forward depending on location.... I’m gonna say I want to fuck ....I know I can seem unreal but my BFF knows me best she can CONCUR..... @Lea please tell them I’m so like this ??
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, yeah...she's very direct and adventurous.

lol Pinky needs an interview
It’s necessary lol @Pinky let’s get it
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back