Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

also simping is deeper than engaging in sexual conversation with women on the internet ???? a case of simping is when @Alle'Oop was still gassing AZ after she said some racist foul shit. now thats simping “ill drink ya bath water” after calling a Black man a roach? yeah youre shot out sir ...

OFFLINE simping is when a woman says some shit that you normally wouldnt agree with but since you like her or what not, you agree with her or go along with the bullshit in hopes of getting some ass

“the earth is flat”

“uhhh no its not”

“what did i say?”

“you know what? you right.. it is flat!! my bad ...can i get a chewy bop now?”

THATS SIMPING.

this thread has 0 simping in it. niggas just discussing hypotheticals and shit.

thats why its weird that all buildings matter keeps referring to ppl as hoes and simps in this types of threads

how? when the probablity of any of us fucking is at 1% ????????‍♀️

and niggas are discussing make believe scenerios??????

also simping is deeper than engaging in sexual conversation with women on the internet ???? a case of simping is when @Alle'Oop was still gassing AZ after she said some racist foul shit. now thats simping “ill drink ya bath water” after calling a Black man a roach? yeah youre shot out sir ...

OFFLINE simping is when a woman says some shit that you normally wouldnt agree with but since you like her or what not, you agree with her or go along with the bullshit in hopes of getting some ass

“the earth is flat”

“uhhh no its not”

“what did i say?”

“you know what? you right.. it is flat!! my bad ...can i get a chewy bop now?”

THATS SIMPING.

this thread has 0 simping in it. niggas just discussing hypotheticals and shit.

thats why its weird that all buildings matter keeps referring to ppl as hoes and simps in this types of threads

how? when the probablity of any of us fucking is at 1% ????????‍♀️

and niggas are discussing make believe scenerios??????
Yea I was laying it on thick
tumblr_m1xob01umi1qbw7q9o1_500.gif

Oh u over there DP'in

My nigga trying to get his birdman and wayne on.

I specified toys and fingers and you niggas still did it lmao

nah man i've only ran a train once and it was awkward

oh and by Race's definition I be simpin like a mf....i dont gotta be tryna fuck tho i just like women

i'll save my disagreements and matter of facts for niggas lmao

I specified toys and fingers and you niggas still did it lmao

nah man i've only ran a train once and it was awkward

oh and by Race's definition I be simpin like a mf....i dont gotta be tryna fuck tho i just like women

i'll save my disagreements and matter of facts for niggas lmao

Race got this migga shakin in his snakeskin boots...

Texas folks still wear snakeskin boots, right?

Coli niggas always come through with the heavy incel energy
When they start kickin the "breh language "

tenor.gif

all buildings matter is not as happy as he lets on. stop falling for his charades. lmao like he gets yall riled up every time. i let him do it to me and then i noticed its a pattern. when the topic is about women and ABW men are engaging the women on the board he gets antsy and works overtime in trying to fuck up the vibe. why he does that? idk... but cool ass niggas that is getting as much butt as he brags about do not act like this. online or offline.

ignore that nigga man.
He the same nigga who let a 50 yo security guard harrass his child for dick pics and he sat there and did nothing....respectfully

Back