Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

it’s automatic for me no need to decide who gets it.... it’s apart of SEX....what bout u @Lea??
Anal everytime?
3ceq4k.png

First time I did it the girl hits me the next day saying she hasn’t been able to sit all day

I was proud

nah this was an older hood chick/working hoe

we started out on some drug shit but she had a type she preyed on (young red niggas)

anyway yeah she was well broken in, I didnt hurt shit lol

we went thru some wild shit and fell out eventually

all buildings matter is not as happy as he lets on. stop falling for his charades. lmao like he gets yall riled up every time. i let him do it to me and then i noticed its a pattern. when the topic is about women and ABW men are engaging the women on the board he gets antsy and works overtime in trying to fuck up the vibe. why he does that? idk... but cool ass niggas that is getting as much butt as he brags about do not act like this. online or offline.

ignore that nigga man.

Last edited:
all buildings matter is not as happy as he lets on. stop falling for his charades. lmao like he gets yall riled up every time. i let him do it too me and then i noticed its a pattern. when the topic is about women and men are engaging the women on the board he gets antsy and trys to fuck up the vibe. why he does that? idk... but cool ass niggas that is getting as much butt as he brags about do not act like this. online or offline.

ignore that nigga man.

Yep like I said incel energy

Back