Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

I don’t think she laying blame at the feet of black women.
Right. The initial tweet isnt blaming emasculation on black women but the phrase "stop aiding" at the very least suggests participation/involvement. I dont know if the pinkett family stuff kocked all this off or not but it seems oddly coincidental.

Some see any criticism as an attack and an attempt at being divisive instead of just a way of saying that some shit can and should be done better. Until those who see any sort of criticism stop viewing everything as an attack then you'll see progress. Until then though they'll continue to deflect that any call to improve or do better is an attack and the circle will keep going round and round

Agreed. Ignoring, or even worse - making fun of or ridiculing - people who try to legit engage in those sorts of discussions in good faith is really telling. SMH.

Shit is kinda sad. It’s like everybody would rather talk AT and talk PAST one another, rather than actually engaging in meaningful dialogue.

Eh. Whatever.

Right. The initial tweet isnt blaming emasculation on black women but the phrase "stop aiding" at the very least suggests participation/involvement. I dont know if the pinkett family stuff kocked all this off or not but it seems oddly coincidental.

They didn't. This has been a back and forth for years now. This isn't a new topic at all.

Worrying about being emasculated is really giving lil dick energy...

Like the tweet on the first page said, it's a subjective concept.

I struggled with defining my femininity for a while until I realized that it was being influenced by societal bullshit and I would have to form my own concept based on personal beliefs.

Now that part is unshakeable and there's not a soul on this earth that could make me question my femininity.

If you're feeling emasculated, set healthy boundaries on how people treat you and get away from people that don't act accordingly.

Lil dick having ass... 🧐

I struggled with defining my femininity for a while until I realized that it was being influenced by societal bullshit and I would have to form my own concept based on personal beliefs.

Now that part is unshakeable and there's not a soul on this earth that could make me question my femininity.

If you're feeling emasculated, set healthy boundaries on how people treat you and get away from people that don't act accordingly.

Lil dick having ass... 🧐
:yikes1:

Whis...please Ma'am

SelfishImperfectDachshund-max-1mb.gif

Lil dick having ass... 🧐
When you realize we're living on a floating rock in space and all this shit is made tf up....everything becomes so much simpler.

The more I think about it..........the more I think that it would've been received better if she said anything other than emasculate.

Undermine, belittle, disrespect........any of those words would've been better terms to use to illustrate what she was trying to convey.

Back