Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

I took it as a sista trying to have a sincere dialogue about how her fellow sistas can support their brothas. I appreciate her for that.

Its fucked up that we can have whole epics about what black men need to do for black women, but we better not expect any support whatsoever. The way some of these women speak, you'd think none of them have sons, fathers, brothers etc.

Im out here really trying to make a difference in the community. We been fighting each other since the 70s and it needs to stop so we can move forward. But I swear shit like this makes me wanna say fuck it sometimes and just live my life.

Theres a huge disconnect between black men amd black women as a collective. Im starting to think it'll never change.

I’m not feeling this black men don’t get any support idea that shit openly false. It’s niggas in prison who gonna come home and get a place to stay hot meal and job apps set up by they woman. Black women been supporting black men since we been here. But now women don’t wanna live like the 50s we acting like they just hate us.

Back