Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

The more I think about it..........the more I think that it would've been received better if she said anything other than emasculate.

Undermine, belittle, disrespect........any of those words would've been better terms to use to illustrate what she was trying to convey.
No. It would’ve been received better had she asked how can black men stop aiding in (insert negative thing) to black women.

Too much too type refer to voice message lol ( this is my opinion on grown black men)

This is in regards to young boys

What you described in the first voccarroo was definitely effeminate behavior.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, but he probably was.

Either that or he's one of those gays who thinks he's bi because he likes men and women.

Or maybe he was just raised and grew up around a lot of women and picked up feminine traits.

No. It would’ve been received better had she asked how can black men stop aiding in (insert negative thing) to black women.

If she has asked how black men could stop aiding in the defeminization of black women it still would have been a dumb ass question, fam.

That's not on y'all.

Why you tryna pit us against each other?

If she has asked how black men could stop aiding in the defeminization of black women it still would have been a dumb ass question, fam.

That's not on y'all.

Why you tryna pit us against each other?
How? If someone asked how can black men not aid in certain negative things against black women, and they’re coming from a genuine place I would sorely give an honest answer…..

How? If someone asked how can black men not aid in certain negative things against black women, and they’re coming from a genuine place I would sorely give an honest answer…..

That phrase 'certain negative things' doesn't pertain to this conversation. It's a generalization.

She stated specifically that black women are aiding in the emasculation of the black man then asked what we can do to stop it.

If you don't understand that it's within yourself to control how you feel about yourself then there's no point in us going in circles.

Agreed. Ignoring, or even worse - making fun of or ridiculing - people who try to legit engage in those sorts of discussions in good faith is really telling. SMH.

Shit is kinda sad. It’s like everybody would rather talk AT and talk PAST one another, rather than actually engaging in meaningful dialogue.

Eh. Whatever.

Eddie Murphy flabbergasted clip.gif

Unbelievable.

Everybody else: "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west."

Deadeye: "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west"

Hellczar: "Why do you hate black women?"

Idi Amin laughing clip.gif

That phrase 'certain negative things' doesn't pertain to this conversation. It's a generalization.

She stated specifically that black women are aiding in the emasculation of the black man then asked what we can do to stop it.

If you don't understand that it's within yourself to control how you feel about yourself then there's no point in us going in circles.
You’re splitting hairs but fine. Name the negative thing and I’ll give an honest answer.

You’re splitting hairs but fine. Name the negative thing and I’ll give an honest answer.
I can't produce negativity on cue.

Black men don't/can't disturb my soul,I love y'all.

Try naming something positive black women can do to uplift you.

The more I think about it..........the more I think that it would've been received better if she said anything other than emasculate.

Undermine, belittle, disrespect........any of those words would've been better terms to use to illustrate what she was trying to convey.
Might be the issue. Most people thinking Zaya Wade when it's more like Namond Brice.

Back