Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

Well it’s not like you explained anything after the first post. I personally don’t feel women aid in emasculation of black men. Not as whole or ample percentage.

like do you mean getting fussed out or being told you don’t make enough to be dating or something like that
For who it applies to how can black women stop aiding in the emasculation of black men?

Too much too type refer to voice message lol ( this is my opinion on grown black men)

This is in regards to young boys
Royal internally when dude casually dropped "on fleek".

couples-court-mrs-jackson.gif

Nobody can take masculinity away imo. A woman gaining independence or doing anything deemed to be "for men" doesn't take away from his masculine identity.

My original post was in regards to men made to feel less than a man for behaving like a woman( according to society) and then being called gay. We should not assume a man is gay because his outer expression is not "typical" compare to other men.

Only thing I can do to help men feel like they are men is not take advantage of them or run over them

Emasculation happens when you do the complete opposite of the actions I listed earlier.
It can take the form of physical abuse be it castration, rape, molestation, or other violence.
And can also take the form of psychological abuse be it verbal or propaganda.
Women acting like it doesn't exist is an act of bigotry.
I can only fault toxic masculinity for a predominantly male forum to be so confused after 150 pages of gossiping about Will Smith.
It's not about blaming people for no reason, it's about addressing the people committing the act.
If that still triggers you, then you're probably a toxic emasculating person.

Can't believe this is a big of a thing than what it is. Like y'all fragile weirdos are down in the dumps because the big bad female hurt your feels? What dafuck is going in our society.

Women want to be men and men want to be women or a fucking chair. This shit is weird mane

Back