Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

Black women can start by:
- Not engaging in misandry towards straight black men.
- Respecting the boundaries of straight black men.
- Not undermining straight black men.
- Allowing straight black men their fair representation.
- Rewarding/supporting/defending the constructive behaviors of straight black men.
- Holding others accountable when they unjustly attack straight black men.
- Stop promoting dysfunctional relationships with straight black men.

Black women can start by:
- Not engaging in misandry towards straight black men.
- Respecting the boundaries of straight black men.
- Not undermining straight black men.
- Allowing straight black men their fair representation.
- Rewarding/supporting/defending the constructive behaviors of straight black men.
- Holding others accountable when they unjustly attack straight black men.
- Stop promoting dysfunctional relationships with straight black men.

Why is it up to women to save our manhood? Even though the things that y’all say are emasculating us is bs most of the time. Niggas don’t wanna talk about being good fathers and role models which would lead to all the respect we desire. This is where we fail at because that’s backwards we supposed to check ourselves. But folks like the op view everything as an attack on the black man
:tuh:

I don’t see the issue with the question.

Positive dialogue and mens mental health should be taken seriously. If a women can feel she can make a man feel better what’s wrong with that. Same way what can men do for women

I think the thing is it’s looked at like we lean on women to fix our mental issues and don’t always reciprocate. This is like 90% of why folks be having gender wars. Somebody feels like if I do for you but you won’t do the same for me.

I have nothing but nice things to say about all the ladies here.
You like my distant cousin I never met but talk about like we grew up together.

That’s nowhere near what she’s asking but you got it..

Well it’s not like you explained anything after the first post. I personally don’t feel women aid in emasculation of black men. Not as whole or ample percentage.

like do you mean getting fussed out or being told you don’t make enough to be dating or something like that

Back