Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Brother… how you gon ask “does it matter who was on what side?” and in the same post wanna name names?

If it don’t matter then you wouldn’t have brought it up and started naming names in the first place. So clearly it matters to you.

Do you want names and numbers for the other side? Or will that do too much damage to the narrative?

View attachment 1250550
I can give you few names on the other side but a lot was playing both sides besides a few

It was even.

Some calling it out
Some riding the fence
Some backing her

It was a nice mix

The problem was her stance on black men which sparked shit further and my main issue

Am I the only one here peeping how people flex when they're eventually proven right about one pretty obvious and ultimately insignificant thing?

Niggas acting like they won the superbowl and shit. If yall could do deep dives and introspection like this when you're wrong about shit, being right won't feel like juneteenth.

Let’s call it what it really is…

A handful of niggas who have had adversarial interactions with @SeaSnake and to a lesser extent, @AP2.5 really just excited about getting one over on that nigga

This “victory lap” acting like they the only ones who fought against a horde of “believe all wimmen!!!” zombies on this site, when most of us all thought the same thing, is a bit amusing.

Or maybe they’re confusing their twitter interactions with ABW. I don’t know.

But as a casual poster and mostly outside observer of the goings on here, and one who is firmly planted on their “team” on this matter, even I can see thats what this is really about.

This is why you gotta laugh and pretty much let these types of conversations go. Like even when people are wrong, they have to figure out a way where it’s like they’re not wrong or to take edge off of them being wrong. Or make your points on being right seem like yeah you’re right, but so what? Like are black men not supposed to be annoyed that when we wake up in the morning, there’s always another case where folks are trying to use us as the face of everything negative and deviant? Nigga yes this is the Super Bowl. Where my ring at?

I said like three times I concede like wtf do you want me to say? What would satisfy y’all niggas

I can give you few names on the other side but a lot was playing both sides besides a few

It was even.

Some calling it out
Some riding the fence
Some backing her

It was a nice mix

The problem was her stance on black men which sparked shit further and my main issue

I don’t disagree with this, and it was my main point, as well. Like I said last night, the responses were a lot more measured than yall tried to make it seem. All one has to do is go back and read.

But we know that ain’t the real reason for this locker room champagne celebration.

This was an opportunity to kick a certain poster’s back in.

Which I ain’t mad at, btw, I’m a cheerleader for all foolishness.

Ok so Dwayne your main point is this is about the narrative that black women aren’t protected by black men. And I get you a random and dos y’all don’t want to see anything negative about us as a whole. And she made it worse.

I feel like y’all think anything negative between the genders is all or nothing type of thing.

This is why you gotta laugh and pretty much let these types of conversations go. Like even when people are wrong, they have to figure out a way where it’s like they’re not wrong or to take edge off of them being wrong. Or make your points on being right seem like yeah you’re right, but so what? Like are black men not supposed to be annoyed that when we wake up in the morning, there’s always another case where folks are trying to use us as the face of everything negative and deviant? Nigga yes this is the Super Bowl. Where my ring at?

I feel you

Ok so Dwayne your main point is this is about the narrative that black women aren’t protected by black men. And I get you a random and dos y’all don’t want to see anything negative about us as a whole. And she made it worse.

I feel like y’all think anything negative between the genders is all or nothing type of thing.

Honestly, this has less to do with anything between the sexes and more to do with how Black men on a whole are negatively perceived and portrayed regardless of who paints us in that light. Yes, it does sting more when it comes from Black women, but Black men have been the poster children for all things negative in this country and at a point you get tired of it and speak up against it. This was one of those times.

Honestly, this has less to do with anything between the sexes and more to do with how Black men on a whole are negatively perceived and portrayed regardless of who paints us in that light. Yes, it does sting more when it comes from Black women, but Black men have been the poster children for all things negative in this country and at a point you get tired of it and speak up against it. This was one of those times.

I completely hear you.

Good, I'm glad you put names to it

Now point to the 3 posts I made saying if she's lying, fbd.

You and the others can't kept glossing over that as well as the others who said the same thing.

It came out she was in fact lying and it's still fdb. We all had the same amount of "facts" when the story first dropped and yes, I along with some others gave her the benefit of the doubt, while there was a side who had their doubts.

I, never at any point just blindly believed her while shitting on black men as a collective like y'all have been trying to claim that's what happened. I still contend that I know niggas and would not be surprised if she was telling the truth.

I also never said y'all were "wrong" for having the opinion y'all did. Did I think it was a bit harsh, yes, but I never said y'all were wrong. My position from the very jump was to give the benefit of the doubt until more evidence was presented.

This has never been a black and white discussion, at least from my lenses because it always forces you to think in terms of absolutes.

With all that being said, I sincerely hope y'all enjoy this "win" cause my goodness the trotting and high fivin y'all doing in here is just wild af to me.

But since y'all looking for some sort of validation, let me be the first to apologize for wanting to initially give her the benefit of the doubt and it was revealed she was lying.

I think the point of contention was more on whether or not you should have ever believed her based solely on her word. Some like you (based on your own words) believe that women should be given the benefit of the doubt. Some believe that reasonable proof should be provided before anyone believes anyone.

For my 2 cents, I think this is another situation where messaging is problematic. "Believe all women" is stupid because we all know that women lie just like men lie. In reality, it should be "Take all claims seriously and investigate them accordingly in an effort to get as much justice as possible" but that's not catch enough so people run with the dumb shit.

I think the point of contention was more on whether or not you should have ever believed her based solely on her word. Some like you (based on your own words) believe that women should be given the benefit of the doubt. Some believe that reasonable proof should be provided before anyone believes anyone.

For my 2 cents, I think this is another situation where messaging is problematic. "Believe all women" is stupid because we all know that women lie just like men lie. In reality, it should be "Take all claims seriously and investigate them accordingly in an effort to get as much justice as possible" but that's not catch enough so people run with the dumb shit.

‘Believe all women’?

I’ve literally never heard a single person ever say that.

Who are you quoting?

‘Believe all women’?

I’ve literally never heard a single person ever say that.

Who are you quoting?

lol it’s the counter to the guys who don’t believe women in anything. Both extremes but I really feel like some of this is backlash against the metoo movement

Back