Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
You know, I actually thought of that earlier today.

"She prolly gonna try to sneak her ass into Mexico and go back to Somalia"

They have no extradition treaty with the US. Just gotta make her way to Mexico City then hop a Turkish Airways flight and be in Mogadishu in a day and a half or so. Prolly posting and talking shit on her layover.
Black men is the reason for her layover

Naw. It was a bunch of folks on her side on here.

It wasn’t. Go back to the beginning of this thread and see for yourself. Most of the responses are a lot more measured than yall remember.

A whole lotta “IF that happened…” and “You can’t blame ALL black men…” posts.

Yall really barking at a loud wrong minority on this one. But don’t just take my word for it… this is literally THE thread. You can go see for yourselves.

It wasn’t. Go back to the beginning of this thread and see for yourself. Most of the responses are a lot more measured than yall remember.

A whole lotta “IF that happened…” and “You can’t blame ALL black men…” posts.

Yall really barking at a loud wrong minority on this one. But don’t just take my word for it… this is literally THE thread. You can go see for yourselves.
How many names you want me to give you

I’ll start with 3
AP
Hellczar
Inori

Took her side out loud or subtle

Plus it’s more of the usual folks take a certain side on similar topics. I’ll leave it at that and say more.

I’ll start with 3
AP
Hellczar
Inori

Plus it’s more of the usual folks take a certain side on similar topics. I’ll leave it at that and say more.

Brother… I literally said it was only 2-3 niggas. And those are the ones. You proving my point. Hell…I’ll even throw in Blackrain for you, too.

But basically it was just y’all arguing for pages at length with Hellczar/Seasnake the whole time. Barely anyone else.

Brother… I literally said it was only 2-3 niggas. And those are the ones. You proving my point. Hell…I’ll even throw in Blackrain for you, too.

But basically it was just y’all arguing for pages at length with Hellczar/Seasnake the whole time. Barely anyone else.
I’ll give you two more

Black
Silverfoxx

I can add a few more. I’m up to 5 right now

And a lot of the back and forth was about how this type of behavior men beating on women is something that not common but people like to act like it is.

Bruh is the worse.

big time Pander Bear when it comes to women and trans. Quick to shit on black men

He green screen that and still didn’t pay attention. Literally says she assaulted him first and he reacted.

But when you’re target audience is blacks women and gays you have to defend at every turn even if it’s out right lies.

I’ll start with 3
AP
Hellczar
Inori

you mustve read a different thread to include me

@Dwayne

Y'all think if this happened to a white woman there'd be extensive argument about if her side should be taken

I'm not saying action should be initiated but seeing a sister with her face like that should illicit some sort of protective, at minimum detective response from black men

I don't understand why this is even an argument, it's kind of corny, so you a simp if you naturally want to protect your women

@Dwayne

Y'all think if this happened to a white woman there'd be extensive argument about if her side should be taken

I'm not saying action should be initiated but seeing a sister with her face like that should illicit some sort of protective, at minimum detective response from black men

I don't understand why this is even an argument, it's kind of corny, so you a simp if you naturally want to protect your women
Her rhetoric from the beginning was disturbing painting black men as cowards and abusers all in one video

And damn near at the beginning of the thread she was exposed for doing a gofundme for damn near the same thing

You should want to protect anybody that’s not able to protect themselves regardless of color. But that’s also asking a lot.

Don’t make this a race thing. Stay focused

I’ll start with 3
AP
Hellczar
Inori

Good, I'm glad you put names to it

Now point to the 3 posts I made saying if she's lying, fbd.

You and the others can't kept glossing over that as well as the others who said the same thing.

It came out she was in fact lying and it's still fdb. We all had the same amount of "facts" when the story first dropped and yes, I along with some others gave her the benefit of the doubt, while there was a side who had their doubts.

I, never at any point just blindly believed her while shitting on black men as a collective like y'all have been trying to claim that's what happened. I still contend that I know niggas and would not be surprised if she was telling the truth.

I also never said y'all were "wrong" for having the opinion y'all did. Did I think it was a bit harsh, yes, but I never said y'all were wrong. My position from the very jump was to give the benefit of the doubt until more evidence was presented.

This has never been a black and white discussion, at least from my lenses because it always forces you to think in terms of absolutes.

With all that being said, I sincerely hope y'all enjoy this "win" cause my goodness the trotting and high fivin y'all doing in here is just wild af to me.

But since y'all looking for some sort of validation, let me be the first to apologize for wanting to initially give her the benefit of the doubt and it was revealed she was lying.

Good, I'm glad you put names to it

Now point to the 3 posts I made saying if she's lying, fbd.

You and the others can't kept glossing over that as well as the others who said the same thing.

It came out she was in fact lying and it's still fdb. We all had the same amount of "facts" when the story first dropped and yes, I along with some others gave her the benefit of the doubt, while there was a side who had their doubts.

I, never at any point just blindly believed her while shitting on black men as a collective like y'all have been trying to claim that's what happened. I still contend that I know niggas and would not be surprised if she was telling the truth.

I also never said y'all were "wrong" for having the opinion y'all did. Did I think it was a bit harsh, yes, but I never said y'all were wrong. My position from the very jump was to give the benefit of the doubt until more evidence was presented.

This has never been a black and white discussion, at least from my lenses because it always forces you to think in terms of absolutes.

With all that being said, I sincerely hope y'all enjoy this "win" cause my goodness the trotting and high fivin y'all doing in here is just wild af to me.

But since y'all looking for some sort of validation, let me be the first to apologize for wanting to initially give her the benefit of the doubt and it was revealed she was lying.
You think the issue was just about the brick and not y’all coming to her defense on how she demonized black men in that video and yall totally blew that aside.

“Black men don’t protect black women” something like that. On that alone y’all should have been done with her

Cmon now. That was a major part of this entire thread.

Matter of fact I was the one that brought it up that’s how I know

Last edited:
Back