Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Ehhhh bro ur daughter, sister, mother, cousin comes home and tells you a nigga hit her w a brick ur first reaction will be

Hey baby let’s wait til all the facts come in?

Woman: I got hit with a brick!!

Me: The fuck?! What happened?! Who?! Where were you?!

Woman: *starts saying a non-nonsensical story*

Me: Huh? That doesn't make any sense. How about you tell me really happened?

Woman: Well......

I've been in this position with girlfriends and family members. Its not really that hard. I'm not a crash dummy.

Woman: I got hit with a brick!!

Me: The fuck?! What happened?! Who?! Where were you?!

Woman: *starts saying a non-nonsensical story*

Me: Huh? That doesn't make any sense. How about you tell me really happened?

Woman: Well......

I've been in this position with girlfriends and family members. Its not really that hard. I'm not a crash dummy.

Let's also add to this that there's a grip of dudes in prison right now that went out and murked someone over a lie his sister/cousin/whomever told.

Let's also add to this that there's a grip of dudes in prison right now that went out and murked someone over a lie his sister/cousin/whomever told.
I was almost one of them a few times.

Niggas ain’t question on the lie. Thankfully her brother knew she lied from a previous lie.

But I have no reason to be the way I am,

Dos for president 2024

She’s a shit starter and whatever follows is never her fault. I done see this archetype before. They are annoying

They are the type to be physical with you and soon as you get physical with them even if it’s more defensive physically they cry victim.

I have no sympathy for folks that scam regular everyday people.

So fuck her

Back