Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
my initial reaction was this is a crazy story, I wonder what's the full story. I never ran with the whole this is another example of black women not being protected. The content creators were disecting her story very quickly. And it became evident that some things weren't adding up.

And now that an investigation happened its shedding light on everything.

But I think it's OK to feel like this woman was telling the truth, like the human emotion forces you to be like I see this big ass lump on your face, something happened.

And truth of the matter it's believable to alot of females that a man would become violent

I had a man smooth cuss me the fuck out cus I said no to giving him my number , I never had a guy physically attack me though, so I think she played on the fact that people would see her face and instantly have sympathy.

I wanna see the surveillance video.... cus her story all over the place and I kinda think her and this dude planned it...idk but it wasn't a brick, that's confirmed.

Sidenote: its interesting though, how with the Jonathan Majors case, the state went ahead and file charges, when clearly both parties were aggressive towards one another.

And then with this case no charges for assault on her or the man they saw in the video.

Like there is a video with her hitting him and him swinging and hitting her with a water bottle allegedly. No state charges ....so either the police feel this man was apart of it or they don't give a fuck because they not famous.

It shows how some women can be so toxic, manipulative and lying in their actions , being skeptical , questioning and showing discernment on when stories hit social media is something more people need to do .

Back