Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

So exposing a person lying on black men ain’t a big deal fam?

Gotta exposed liars of all colors when it comes to this type of rhetoric.
No that's not what I'm saying

What I am saying is I what I ya wonder if we as a collective have the same opinion

I’m still waiting for somebody to post : WHO RAISED THIS BITCH???

But, y’all know that’ll never happen here.

The coddling, pandering and enabling is sickening.

I got two brothers and I ain’t never seen them lay hands on no female.

Never seen my pops be violent towards my mother.

But, according to y’all, “Niggas smack women with bricks everyday, B!”

FOH!

I’m still waiting for somebody to post : WHO RAISED THIS BITCH???

But, y’all know that’ll never happen here.

The coddling, pandering and enabling is sickening.

I got two brothers and I ain’t never seen them lay hands on no female.

Never seen my pops be violent towards my mother.

But, according to y’all, “Niggas smack women with bricks everyday, B!”

FOH!
women hit men 4x as much.

But it’s a double standard and I understand that double standards exist. A lot of people of here like to pick and choose when to advocate for double standards. I roll with them

No that's not what I'm saying

What I am saying is I what I ya wonder if we as a collective have the same opinion

I get it.

Ole girl is absolutely focused on proving this Roda broad is held accountable for her lies.

It seems that what you're saying is that we all had a similar focus, but instead for the betterment of the Black community, we could really be a power to be reckoned with.

I get it.

Ole girl is absolutely focused on proving this Roda broad is held accountable for her lies.

It seems that what you're saying is that we all had a similar focus, but instead for the betterment of the Black community, we could really be a power to be reckoned with.

There are a lot of people that are tired of this pointless rift between black men and women. They go hard at people who try to profit off of it.

lol damn y’all won we conceded y’all were right. What you want us to say

I would honestly say that this is why I believe you really can’t take certain things too seriously, but you also have to try to find a middle ground. I don’t think you could kind of find that in people. Simply because a woman like this again, she’s not gonna apologize and people have moved past what she said. As well as the folks who said what they said, they felt what they felt before Brickgate and used this situation as a chance to keep that fire going. However, it’s not the main thing that helps that fire burn. So they’re not looking to say sorry. I also don’t believe that the folks who went in, have anywhere near the level of apology when the news broke. However, in order to apologize in totality? You’d be looking for a very contrived response. So it’s just a vicious cycle to me.

I get it.

Bingo

According court records, Osman has several prior charges in the Virgin Islands; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Williamson County, Texas.; Travis County, Texas.

Osman is currently on bail for a separate offense from Sept. 22, 2023 for felony assault and domestic violence. She was charged with two accounts of misdemeanor domestic violence in Steele County, Minnesota.

The Harris County District Attorney’s Office is asking the court to enter a $50,000 bail on the theft by deception charge she now faces here.
DAMN

Back