Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

You think these people who hate black men gonna defend us? One day we finna have to speak to the folks who really hate black men. I’m not talking about those who blatantly go out they way to tear us down, I’m talking about those who don’t run to defend us if it means they gotta go at certain groups. Shoutout to doo doo lips over here and Saucy Santana.
IMG_0394.jpeg

Every time I see some shit like this, I legit be asking myself 'Yo who raised these niggas?!?'. I be wondering like when that nigga got home, was he bragging about the shit to his homies and shit. Is he proud of himself? Does he feel like because she rejected him he was justified and she got what she deserved? Or is the nigga just a psychopath with anger issues?

I dunno man. I be tryna make sense of shit like this and maybe there ain't no sense to be made of it.
The nigga who hit her is a bitch. The niggas who stood around saying "what you expect us to do" are also a group of bitch ass niggas
Bitch ass Niggas I swear

Back