Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Magic comes off terrible in this lol

Reminds me of Saved By The Bell Zach Morris is Trash series
I mean yeah in how he treats Cookie but as far as a team player I feel he isn’t being shown badly he’s a rookie first time out on his own

maybe his sexploitation

had that man in the whorehouse eatin out random hookers

:hahaha:

ikr wtf is w that.

Unless magic openly admitted to eating out random hookers gtfohwtbs.

That makes me thinks the writting room is full of white boys. Cuz aint no real nigga eating out no random hookers.

Shit was highly offensive

ikr wtf is w that.

Unless magic openly admitted to eating out random hookers gtfohwtbs.

That makes me thinks the writting room is full of white boys. Cuz aint no real nigga eating out no random hookers.

Shit was highly offensive
I mean the nigga did get hiv And it was the 80s so it ain’t out the realm of possibilities. I’ve heard stories Magic was wildin back then

So what’s Magic’s beef with this show? I don’t think it portrays him or the Lakers in any kind of bad light.
Probably because all of the random sex he was having back then and he know’s it’s a bad reflection of what he use to be back in the day. Plus we all know everything builds up to him being HIV positive even tho everybody knows he has it we are seeing glimpses of how he got it. And that’s two totally different things it’s a difference of knowing something then actually seen it. And you already know Niggas is going to watch this and be like is this the day he got it everytime you see a sex scene with him in it.

Last edited:
Fav part was when Paul West was cryn in the car and Jerry West snatched his ass out there real quick 😂

Jerry so fuccin angry in this series. Lol!!

Lol @ Magic being upset but in an interview he stated he has 6 women at the same time.

Back