Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Its good but fell asleep cuz i was tired. But I'm gonna rewatch. I like how they got them talkin to the camera. Makes it even more interesting.

Lol & smh at Buss breaking down got he only got 120k. Yeah that a lot of money to us regular folks. But to a guy like Buss...mofo pretty much said he got $120.00 to his name. Lol!!

Smh at that nasty azzz lookin fish. That alone would've made me walk out. I honestly thought he was gonna present them wit some soul food type meal, then follow it wit a racist comment like..."I them make this b/c I know YOU people eat this kinda thing."

Also callin him "boy"...end of deal. Smh at dad was ting Magic to accept any lowball offer. Yeah it's a lot of money...but Magic knew his worth. Muthafucca came at him on that "You need me" shyt...then Magic wit hit him "No I don't. I can go back to school and wait". That ether...*chef's kiss*

Jack Kent Cooke owned the Redskins too. Yea he was racist.

I'm digging this show, im ready for Magic to ball out

This show is good so far

1. Lol at jerry west being angry all time I would have never thought that cause him older he just seems so nice.

2. I like the dude that plays Norman Nix

3. I just found out the dude playing Norman Nix is his son. And I Didn’t know Norman Nix was married to Debbie Allen wow.

4. The dinner table scene was funny af and u can tell Cooke was a Racist.

5.lol at Magic getting his ass whopped on the court once he took the chinchilla off I knew he was about to give him that work.

6. Was Dr Buss really like this? If so he funny as fuck lol at him having to burrow the rest of the money from his ex wife cause he only had $120,000 left. And he woke up in the playboy mansion. He the reason Magic became who he was smh he the best worst thing to happen to him. Buss was the original Jerry Jones.

This show is good so far

1. Lol at jerry west being angry all time I would have never thought that cause him older he just seems so nice.

2. I like the dude that plays Norman Nix

3. I just found out the dude playing Norman Nix is his son. And I Didn’t know Norman Nix was married to Debbie Allen wow.

4. The dinner table scene was funny af and u can tell Cooke was a Racist.

5.lol at Magic getting his ass whopped on the court once he took the chinchilla off I knew he was about to give him that work.

6. Was Dr Buss really like this? If so he funny as fuck lol at him having to burrow the rest of the money from his ex wife cause he only had $120,000 left. And he woke up in the playboy mansion. He the reason Magic became who he was smh he the best worst thing to happen to him. Buss was the original Jerry Jones.

Rich ppl do that kinda shit all the time.

They pretend n lie bout having more $ than they really do to close deals. Then they jus hope shit will work out or they can talk themselves out of it.

This show seems dope. John C. Reilly might be up some awards off this.

Man, Magic beating Philly in 1980 G6 is gonna PISS Sixer fans off royally, as well as the 82 NBA Finals. That shit goin hurt. Wonder who they got to play the Doc?

….they better show Doc and Moses getting some Getback in ‘83. I needs to see Fo’ Fi’ Fo in a montage or some shit.

Shits good so far

I'm always a fan of "based on true events" movies/shows

ion really like how they break the 4th wall so often tho

maybe w/ the main characters every now & then, like Buss at the beginning of the 1st ep

but not like when dude did it goin to West's house

Back