Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

I think the best thing about this show is knowing they win the championship magics rookie year and he had one if the best seasons of his career.... With the 2nd being one of the worst....

So if season 1 and season 2 cover those seasons for magic... That's easy great TV

Kareem acting like an entire grumpy, discontented motherfucker and be still that way 😂 with that shit he said about LeBron recently.

they gotta be expectin to do at least 2-3 seasons if they already introducin Pat Riley like that

I’m not mad Kareem checked himself when it comes to his opinion about Bron. That shows wisdom. Just cause he’s older doesn’t mean he’ll be right all the time.

I do like the fact that they made Kareem have some sort of a “Come to Allah” moment with himself. I don’t think this is what went down for real tho.

I’m not mad Kareem checked himself when it comes to his opinion about Bron. That shows wisdom. Just cause he’s older doesn’t mean he’ll be right all the time.

I do like the fact that they made Kareem have some sort of a “Come to Allah” moment with himself. I don’t think this is what went down for real tho.

From what I understand Kareem was mad at him for the spiderman covid meme and doin the Sam cassell big balls celebration. imo holla at bron one on one, not thru the media

Back