Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

2nd ep made me really look up Jerry west early life they say his anger is comically turned up to 10 for the show but of it wasn't i understand completely

watching magic go so hard for cookie knowingly the history afterwards is wild , they kind of setup why he such a dawg can't get the love from moma dukes gotta get it elsewhere

Smh at Magic's mama tho. Too busy being hard-nosed religious...but blinded to blessings being bestowed upon her.

I could never be that type of parent where I snuff out my child's success.

I actually like when they break the 4th wall. It adds comedic value to the scenes. Just like Zoey on Grownish but she's the only one that does it on her show

Last edited:
Magic really out here eating out prostitutes?!

:tuh::scust::imgood2::word?::yikes1::wtf20:

No wonder he caught that shit smh

OK!! That's enough Jerry west now

I wonder if this shit bout Jerry tarkanian's dude really happened.

lol @ the sneak diss bout Jerry buss fake hair

I actually like when they break the 4th wall. It adds comedic value to the scenes. Just like Zoey on Grownish but she's the only one that does it on her show
Right in the beginning when him and west are arguing. “HES FUCKING HOLDIN OUT ON ME” lol

Training camp episode was meh.

WTF??!!! @ finger banging sum random broad then touching ur daughter w that same hand...

:tuh:

Buss lookin like a whole creepo out here smh

Best episode so far. It’s better when they mix in more basketball.

They making Jenny seem like she got daddy issues.

I really liked this episode

especially the montage or whatever when everyone was drivin to camp listenin to the radio about themselves

Back