Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

I never said that corny shit.

Don't know anybody who's ever used those terms.

On that other site, these weirdos would say no homo after EVERYTHING!

"Went to the mall and picked up some new Jordans n/h."

WTF you sayin' no homo for, you stupid motherfucker?

That don't even make no sense.

SMH

Cause nigga I be dropping mad triple entendres(don’t ask me how) and I need niggas to know I mean it this way and not the gay way

you aint a real nigga if you dont say N/h when you say i be slurping my spaghetti.

This Nigga AP lmaoo

Bruh a 45 year old Middle school ref acting so befuddled off "nh"

Reactions: GNS
Why do niggas jump to the "homophobic" bullshit for everything? Aside from "homophobic" being a bullshit ass word from jump why is it being thrown around so much?

Yeah, I hate hearing that shit too.

It's a weak deflection tactic more than anything.

nh

cuz it's funny when exaggerated . When it's used in situations where u didn't even think the sentence was gay until the person said pause.

ex when u get told some profound shit:

wow u just blew my mind nh

when you've received help:

thanks man, good looks nh

has nothing to do with being homophobic. Or even thinking its gay.

No homo/ Pause derived from "that's what she said" which is legit corny.

And saying pause/ no homo after obvious shit is also corny.

It gotta be used as a long stretch nh

So fellas...if you and your boys are going out to one of them classy, grown folk type spots, and one of your patnas is rockin an outfit that's so fresh & clean you gotta acknowledge it...

Do you tell the brotha he lookin sharp with or without saying n/h or pause?

You can compliment without saying pause. I do think niggas dont give compliments because they think its going to come off like dickriding. But thats when niggas overthink.

I've never said it personally. Most of times I wasn't even thinking of a gay direction until someone says nh. 9 out of 10 times it's hilarious.

You can compliment without saying pause. I do think niggas dont give compliments because they think its going to come off like dickriding. But thats when niggas overthink.
I'll compliment a guy if his shit dope and original. N/H or pause isn't necessary

Back