Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

I say n/h all the time. Shits funny. Sorry of like an inside joke

interesting answers

but why does the most subtle things in conversation automatically go to "wow that was mad gay son"

interesting answers

but why does the most subtle things in conversation automatically go to "wow that was mad gay son"
Cause getting fucked in the ass or having a dick in your mouth, as a straight man. Just ain’t kosher b. So in order to deal with tbe fact that there’s guys out here doing that. Ur either gonna be very hostile to it or find the hilariousnes in it to deal. Cause we are men, and that’s how we deal wit shit that makes us uncomfortable

Cause getting fucked in the ass or having a dick in your mouth, as a straight man. Just ain’t kosher b. So in order to deal with tbe fact that there’s guys out here doing that. Ur either gonna be very hostile to it or find the hilariousnes in it to deal. Cause we are men, and that’s how we deal wit shit that makes us uncomfortable
but why does your mind automatically go to homosexual thoughts?

Like when my GM says he stretched me out thin..

In the realm of me not taking anything serious at that time. I hear a joke, I heard mad jokes within that meeting. It’s not like ur looking for that shit, it’s there and it’s funny

And not all jokes had a gay context, if u feel what I’m sayin

Like, if a dude die in car accent and the first time it’s reported to friends and family and the cop goes, a rod from a truck dislodge and struck him in his vechile, it bounce off the hood and he took a rod to the neck

Ain’t a nigga in that room at the moment that’s gonna think or say no homo

But if ur around friends and y’all remembering homie and the story is told. To deal with the emotions of it, someone might joke and say no homo

Or be like, “what a way to go aye..lol, rod to the neck”

Why do niggas jump to the "homophobic" bullshit for everything? Aside from "homophobic" being a bullshit ass word from jump why is it being thrown around so much? It's like a nigga claiming shit it racist because someone said "the sky is blue"

"naw that some racist shit, 'cause outer space is black, and when you look at the sky at night it's black but in the daytime it be blue.... That's some racist shit my nigga, why we can't call it 'lighter black' instead? 'cause dem HONKIES want you to forget about the Blackness of the Universe!"

Like, if a dude die in car accent and the first time it’s reported to friends and family and the cop goes, a rod from a truck dislodge and struck him in his vechile, it bounce off the hood and he took a rod to the neck

But if ur around friends and y’all remembering homie and the story is told. To deal with the emotions of it, someone might joke and say no homo

so someone just died, and you thinking about a man taking a penis?

is this your final answer?

Why do niggas jump to the "homophobic" bullshit for everything? Aside from "homophobic" being a bullshit ass word from jump why is it being thrown around so much? It's like a nigga claiming shit it racist because someone said "the sky is blue"

"naw that some racist shit, 'cause outer space is black, and when you look at the sky at night it's black but in the daytime it be blue.... That's some racist shit my nigga, why we can't call it 'lighter black' instead? 'cause dem HONKIES want you to forget about the Blackness of the Universe!"

what side of this discussion are you on fam?

View attachment 23366 I’m not playing ur game
nah man

im using the example you JUST gave

you had this elaborate example where someone lost their life in a freak car accident, YET, you thinking that was a "pause" moment.

I just dont see how your mind even comes to that conclusion

nah man

im using the example you JUST gave

you had this elaborate example where someone lost their life in a freak car accident, YET, you thinking that was a "pause" moment.

I just dont see how your mind even comes to that conclusion
See how I know that ur just arguing to argue..that’s not what I said..lol

Ur didn’t even read it

Germs...brah...so i just made up the bolded??

Back